Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 07:58 AM       
maybe we should adopt you. my company's doing pretty well right now and we're making a deal with a major arcade manufacturer/distributor soon so we'll have the money ;>
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 07:58 AM       
dont we all wish we married jin ;(

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 07:59 AM       
seriously. I plan on visiting him after we get money, I should totally take you with me. And you shouldn't tell your girlfriend where you're going. With any luck, she'll have killed herself before we return.
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 07:59 AM       
adopt me? arcades? tell me more :o
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:02 AM       
dude id love to hang out with you or some of the other rare cool people here. one time, my friend billkosby was planning a roadtrip to chicago to hang out with our mutual internet friend purekovak. this would involve alot of drugs and alot of fastfood which would be alot of fun. and free save for gas and expenses. but my girlfriend threw a fit saying that billkosby (rygo of snagglepuss fame) was just going to try and molest my ass. shortly after she destroyed my computer (different reason) and i have never heard from either of them again! they were good friends! on the internet, though. but that dosnt matter

ONLY SHE TELLS ME IT DOESNT AND THEY ARNT MY REAL FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE HATES ME

edited because some of it didnt make sense

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:02 AM       
yeah we're making an arcade dance game. http://www.neonfm.com it's pretty hot shit and our cabinet's about half done right now. We met with a huge arcade manufacturer/distributor last week in new jersey and they were very interested and are gonna fly down to see the machine as soon as it works in any way.

i also got emailed by konami's legal department yesterday. haha. they just wanted more info on the game for NOW
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:05 AM       
holy shit that is awsome dude. i love video games all i do is play smashbrothers/pacman/warioware/galaga anymore that is my passtime and my girlfriend. i cant even smoke herb anymore because im being drugtested (only 5 more weeks! yay!)

i dont know if id be any use to your people though im useless

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:05 AM       
oh and i'm a way better friend to you than that harlot ever will be

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:06 AM       
i'm not saying you'd be useful, i just want to hang out. I was kidding about the adoption thing.

maybe we can buy frozen pizzas and hire you to cook and deliver them to us
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:06 AM       
shes friendly enough we were suppose to go find rocks for her garden today but it was too cold. so we went to my friends house and she complained about random shit.
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:07 AM       
why do you have to kid around with somthing like that dont you know my only true desire in life is to be loved and accepted by all for my true self
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:09 AM       
i shouldnt triple post so much but i make a hardcore frozen pizza. brown in all the places it should be! yum.

edit - im going to smoke my last cigarette ( i cant smoke in here ) so ill be back in like 5 minutes

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:09 AM       
i think you're too old to legally adopt now anyway, aren't you?

but uh i dunno if you actualyl wanna move we could help you out for a while and help you find a job here and stuff. baltimore in general is way better than more cities in the US

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:10 AM       
although we do have old plans to move to australia. that'd be hardcore except they have to keep your pets in quarantine for 6 months.

what the fuck is up with that, huh?

* that's cool i need to make some chop suey anyway I'll take a break TOO

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:18 AM       
i'm back now
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:18 AM       
yeah. i'm 18, 19 next month. i need to get a job and get my ged (yes i am way behind fuck all of you guys) and go to college or somthing to make hella money. anywhere but oklahoma would be fantastic. i dont know about the pet thing, that's fucked up. i dont have any pets. i have alot of cats that live at my house, i dont know whose those are though. we feed them.

since ive had a girlfriend i have accomplished nothing. i had a job for 10 months. total money saved: $0.00. i spent it all on bullshit. mostly eating with my girlfriend, gas (its a 35 minute drive to her house, which was always welcome after driving pizza for 14 hours. dont ask why i drove pizza for 14 hours. my job sucked) and CDs.

i use to be good at drawing. now i suck ass. at everything. exept mother fucking gay ass super smash brothers

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:22 AM       
that's what I'm telling you, she's ruining your life, man, and she's gonna keep doing it until you suck it up and take the ensuing depression from losing your first girlfriend.

it really sucks, probably the worst I've ever felt in my life (breaking up with my first girlfriend). It's somewhere between pro wrestling school and boot camp. But you aren't going anywhere right now.

I remember talking to amber about her life goals and she wanted to break away from her pot-smoking friends and shitty small-town life, but I don't know if she ever did. I don't really talk to her anymore.
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:28 AM       
i dont know man. being with her has it's ups. it's jsut so sentimental, you know? being with the only person youve been with. and for such a long time. when i think about not being with her there's some plus sides but its mostly

im a loser with loser friends and ive got nothing going for me. atleast she's somthing, you know? why suck when you can suck with somone who wants to cuddle you and cook you steak. but then the bitching sets in and your like what the fuck

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:30 AM       
i realize it's a comfortable downward spiral, but your option is to either do nothing with your life because it's convenient or break out of it and make an effort away from all that crap.

i never went to college, for the record. I fucking hated school ;<

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:33 AM       
dude your post in marine's thread made me cackle ;<
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:35 AM       
perhaps its too comfortable. she has goals and she wants me to accomplish the goals ive set for myself. but we never get anything done.

is this fucked up? (keep in mind she says its very fucked up that i even mention it to her and treats me like im a fucking greedy douche) we live off of our parents money.

i get $30 dollars. her parents give her $25. this is on one day. i buy a pack of cigarettes. i buy gas. i buy food. okay. these all sound like decent purchases, yes? but im buying these things for 2 people. why? because she decides she can spend $20 on weed, give me the $5 and say that i should buy cigarettes with it. okay we smoke alot of cigarettes. i cant even smoke weed right now. she expected me to pay for everything and not bitch while she got high.

man. i dont know why im complaining about this. i dont want to seem cheap but i just think its fucked up
Banned
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:38 AM       
i dont know why i made that post but that issue is bugging me. am i a cunt or is she the greedy one?

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:38 AM       
tell her to stop buying drugs, or at least cut her off from what you buy until she contributes.

it just sounds like she's using you partly for your money but mostly because you're both incredibly co-dependent. She realizes the situation sucks and figures she might as well get something productive out of the deal and makes you buy her shit.

I probably would have kicked her through a wall if I were you by now.

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:40 AM       
like in The Incredibles

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:40 AM       
in the office scene.
Closed Thread