Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 06:18 PM       

You're full of shit!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 06:19 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Our neighbor is shaving another neighbor's back hair in their driveway with dog clippers.

I just thought you all should know.
Portsmouth?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
no, but I can see how you might think that.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 04:35 AM       
WHY DID NOBODY POST TODAY?

WAS IT NICE OUTSIDE YOU PUSSIES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:02 AM       
Quote:
if you like cigars, i just KNOW you'll go on and on about some mediocre crap like romeo and juliets (except actually referring to them as ROMEO Y JULIETTA) until you discover Punch and Arturo Fuentes and think that no one else knows about "your" two new brands
I tried RyJ Chruchills a few times, vaguely on a recommendation of Sethomas, but they actually suck donkey balls and taste like when I squeeze the tobacco out of my ashtray butts and smoke it in a pipe when I'm shitbroke.

Of course, at the time I had not yet picked up actual, manly smoking with ultra-tasty brands such as Spirit Periques and Lucky Strikes which pretty much nobody on earth knew about before I talked about them on an internet forum, stating that I discovered both on my own, with possible help from god and jesus because they know that I am just the fucking best ever. In fact, neither brand actually existed until I bought packs of them, and I convinced god to bring them into tangible being from the ether so fucking hard that he ret-conned the American forces in World War II having Luckies rationed to them. IN FACT, you can just shut your fucking face with the holier-than-thou complaining, Girlygus, because I fucking invented every single thing I like in the exact same way. If you persist, you will find yourself being all "Ahh Guitar Woman please do not continue beating me in the face as you are currently doing"

So, yeah, I may have previously said something about cigars not being shit. Disregard that.

All of the other kinds of cigars I've tried end up tasting the same way half-rotten eggs smell. Plus they last for like, 5 fucking hours, so I either have to sit around in freezing Oregon weather puffing my shitty stupid butt cigar the entire time with fuck all else to do except contemplate the sidewalk, or keep putting it out over and over again, which makes it taste even shittier

It's an ultra n*gger thing to smoke cigars. Don't smoke cigars.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Aug 26th, 2010 at 05:37 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 10:27 AM       
Smoking a Swisher Sweet.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 10:51 AM       
Ewww
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 02:11 PM       
Jesus christ, Sally Field is pretty hot for 63

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 02:21 PM       

mentlegents
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
Is that a menthol clove?

Double the nasty
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
Alex Gray is a really shitty artist.
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Marv from Home Alone, fuck yeah

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
stupid operamini h8s imock :@

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
OMG at&t must hire ONLY idiots.

So yesterday this fucking at&t idiot comes out while i'm getting ready for school and I'm like, "HEY IM goNNA CHECK THIS THING ON THE INTARWEBS" and i get, "YOUR MODEM CANNOT CONNECT TO THE INTARWEBS." Apparently the dude is doing some work downstairs or some shit. so anyway since im like literally about to leave my girlfriend goes to talk to him, and he says, "I BARELY TOUCHED ANYTHING"
and then said, "SORRY" in the most annoying "IM A STUPID FUCK VOICE" ever.

so today ANOTHER dude comes out to look at it, but i was sleeping. And apparently its IMPOSSIBLe FOR HIM to FIX It WIThOUT COMING INSIDe mY HOUSE.
FUCKING RIDICULOUS. So they say, "WAIT TILL TOMORRW" WAIT TWO DAYS FOR SOME SHIT SOME IDIOT BROKE NO! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYIN ON MY PHONES!
Anyway, that was stupid to me because i could tell the wiring had nothing to do with the wiring in the house. Cause the wiring phone plug downstairs didnt work which must've meant the wiring leading up to THAT downstairs was broken. Low and behold, there are two phone boxes downstairs for my place. One where it didn't work, and one where it did. The one that worked came FIRST in the progression of wiring. WHAT DOes THAT LEAD ANY INTELLIGENT PERSON TO BELIEVE? MAYBE THAT THE PROBLEM IS IN BETWEEN THE FIRST BOX AND THE SECOND BOX?
NO THAT YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE HOUSE.

anyway I ended up fixing it myself and it took 3 minutes of non-stupidity. And also I'm pretty sure the first dude who "BAReLY TOUched iT" and is "SORRY" tried to steal my internet cause thw wiring which should've been going from the first box to the second box (like all the other wiring, since they actually are SUPPOSed TO SHARE the same wiring but for some reason DIDNT) was instead going from some standalone wire that only plugged into my ( first) box through the wall to the store downstairs when it should've gone to other box like the other wiring that was right next to it. ;/

FUCK THEM. IS IT REASONABLE TO TRY TO GET THE FIRST GU YFIRED?
CAUSE THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO. THAT OR FIND HIM AND BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HIM FOR SAYIN SORRY TO MY GIRLFRienD iN SUCH AN ANNoyiNG WAY AFTER BREAKINg MY SHIt.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
goodluck trying to get anyone fired! you'll call and they'll just put you on hold and transfer you off to someone in india who asks you to spell out every letter individually because they can't understand what you're saying

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
yea

that's what happened yesterday when i tried to get someone out there to fix our shit. HERES OUR CONVERSATION:

"HELLO WHAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR ACCOUNT"
"661 5555555"
"okay thats 611 5555555"
"no its 6 6 1 5555555"
"okay 6 6 1 555 5550"

i feel trolled
then he tells me i need to talk to a different department

so my girlfriend calls, and i shit you not here is their conversation:
"661 555 5555"
"okay thats 611 555 5555"

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 10:09 PM       
I feel your pain. The cable monopoly in our area came out 5 - count 'em - 5 times to install two new outlets in our home. How many cable guys does it take ..... it's not funny when it really happens.

You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 07:00 AM       
We're in an ongoing dispute with our cable company. We signed a contract in which we get basically every service they offer except phone for $99/month...and that was a deal brought up by THEM after we'd been customers for years and threatened to change companies because of their exorbitant price structure. The $99 contract doesn't stop them from regularly sending us bills for $250 and upwards. We call and complain, they send us a new bill for even more, we send them a copy of the new pricing agreement and a check for $99, and we get random $150 "credits" to our account. This pretty much happens every month.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea

that's what happened yesterday when i tried to get someone out there to fix our shit. HERES OUR CONVERSATION:

"661 5555555"
"okay thats 611 5555555"
"no its 6 6 1 5555555"
"okay 6 6 1 555 5550"

i feel trolled
then he tells me i need to talk to a different department

so my girlfriend calls, and i shit you not here is their conversation:
"661 555 5555"
"okay thats 611 555 5555"

This guy called in today and I asked him what his last name is and he's like "It's Mr. Snyunhuh." I'm like "I'm sorry, what is it?"

He's like "It's Mr. Snyunhuh." I'm like "Can you spell that?"

He's like "It's MR. S! M! I! T! H!!!! SNYUNHUH."

I'm like "Oh, Smith. I don't know how you could have said it wrong."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I feel your pain. The cable monopoly in our area came out 5 - count 'em - 5 times to install two new outlets in our home. How many cable guys does it take ..... it's not funny when it really happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
We're in an ongoing dispute with our cable company. We signed a contract in which we get basically every service they offer except phone for $99/month...and that was a deal brought up by THEM after we'd been customers for years and threatened to change companies because of their exorbitant price structure. The $99 contract doesn't stop them from regularly sending us bills for $250 and upwards. We call and complain, they send us a new bill for even more, we send them a copy of the new pricing agreement and a check for $99, and we get random $150 "credits" to our account. This pretty much happens every month.

Time warner cable is terrible.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
Awww yeah, Piranha 2
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 05:48 PM       
Never have sex while under water
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
I had the luxury of poking around a thrift store today. I got some Hemingway first editions and a mint-condition Star Wars paperback by George Lucas (advertised on the cover as "The Movie of the Year!!!") for 29 cents each.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
Hey i got back from FanExpo! It was an awesome time, I'll post some of the pictures somewhere here some time.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD