Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

fuck.I'm_Sean is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 12:54 AM        My penis...
Has sparkles all over it. I'm confused as to why this would be, considering I was not eaten out by a showgirl.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 02:08 AM       
Entry [0008236]
Patient [124]
Case: Asperger's Syndrome

Date: July 16th 2006 2:30am EST

The patient has shown some progress in disscussing insignifigant minutae about pop culture. Today I was conducting a test in which I asked him to explain conservation of mass using differently shapped glasses with a given amount of water. Of course no matter which glass the water is in it is the same volume. Dissapointingly enough rather than even attempt my test he grabbed the longer of the two glasses and began to rub it as though it were a phallus and gave me what I can only call a knowing eyebrow gesture.
This misguided obssesion with sexuality in the patient is becoming quite a nuisance, both because it is a hindrance on his progress and because I personally find the patient's degrading knowledge of the subject frustrating. Two days ago while attempting to get him to stop immitating Stone Cold Steve Austin saying "suck it" he began to explain how a girl from his high school once "ate out" his penis, "right in the middle of pottery class dude, and the teacher gave me a high five".
When I went out of my way to explain that the phrase "eat out" was not used correctly in that context he began crying and wet himself. The next day he had shaved his head and became aggressively insistant that I had said someone ate out my penis and that I was "probly a faggot".
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 04:21 AM       
Now THAT'S reality tv!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 06:04 PM       
bubba I was thinking of replying to the same thing.
-GROG- is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:41 PM       
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 08:41 PM       
That picture is really great. I'm really happy you posted that picture in this thread.

Thanks.

We don't get enough people who post pictures like that here these days. Its refreshing. I feel like you're just a cool guy yunno? Like if I met you we could talk about stuff and youd get it.

Thanks again so much for the picture it was great. Haha he looks so suprised and the googles do it for me. Its like that simpson's episode yunno the one where the dude wears the goggles! haha gets me every time. I bet you know what I'm talking about man ;p.

Well seeya round. I expect to see more of you in the future if you keep this up. Babe keep your eye on this one we'll see big things in the future.
[/i]
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2006, 11:47 PM       
why does grog get all the ass?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2006, 12:14 AM       
happy 666th post mistemonar