Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:20 PM       
i knew you'd be googling

that doesn't even have anything to do with anything that i said. "THERES RECORDS BEING PLACED ALL OVER CALIFORNIA AND TORNADOS ARE CONSIDERED RARE YET THERE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ONE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME? HEY LOOK THERE WAS A MUDSLIDE."

Nice basic reasoning skills.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:27 PM       
i'm not sure if you're stupid or if you're trolling

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:17 AM       
honestly, i was hoping for another demonstration like this:
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=16

ITS BOTH NORMAL AND ABNORMAL FOR THERE TO BE STORMS AND GOOGLE SUPPORTS THIS CONCLUSION.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:27 AM       
CLEARLY THIS IS A SIGN OF THE END TIMES
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 01:03 AM       
I heard it was cloudy before Haiti got it's big quake and it's normal for Haiti to get clouds so the earthquake was normal. It was cloudy last weak even.
BANNED

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 01:53 AM       
last time i felt weak I collapsed too. I don't think this is a coincidence! It's all part of NORMALCY.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
ITS BOTH NORMAL AND ABNORMAL FOR THERE TO BE STORMS AND GOOGLE SUPPORTS THIS CONCLUSION.
SO DOES WIKIPEDIA, AND WIKIPEDIA IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 09:09 AM       
IT'S LIGHT DURING THE DAY AND IT'S DARK AT NIGHT. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 09:27 AM       
I blame Elvis.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:03 PM       
OK, back to science. Well, sort of.

This is cool - in a "look at all the pretty pictures" way. The GE IN Cell Analyzer Image Competition 2010.
BANNED

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 05:02 PM       
Oh I didn't notice your edit:
Quote:
EDIT: bottom line - this is not rare. california regularly receives all of these things. the only reason this different from all of the other cases is that this storm was larger and therefore effects more area and stronger therefore making it more continuous. ergo, normal and very obviously expected to happen every so often.
and kenya regularly gets waves the only thing that was different is that this wave was larger and therefore effects more area and stronger therefore making it more damageous.

I guess ELX doesn't understand the difference between "big storm" and "small storm" or even "normal storm" and "record breaking storm." It's totally normal for records to be broken on a state-wide basis. Every day new records are made.
BANNED

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 05:20 PM       
I skipped like four semesters worth of math today and now i can start taking the science classes i want ;X
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 05:36 PM       
I think she has weather assburgers disease.
BANNED

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS. Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as weather data ... without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic.
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:58 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 08:14 PM       
:O
BANNED

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 08:24 PM       
this is like probably more important and non-coincidental than the davinci code :O
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS. Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as weather data ... without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic.
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!
Did you try googling AS? :o
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:08 PM       
What sucks is my Ankylosing Spondylitis is called AS

OH! I went in for new xrays on MLK day. Expect to see a 2 year side by side soon.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:19 PM       
Speaking of which, how are you doing, overall? Better, worse or about the same?

Inquiring minds want to know ....

And I'm assuming you didn't drown.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:24 PM       
why would he drown, it's just a standard storm that happens all the time
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:39 PM       
Big rains tonight
The Unicorn
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:40 PM       
don't act like it's a big deal