Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
As per your request, this thread has been removed from the General Blabber forum and archived in Thread Backups.
Wait, did he seriously JUST bitch about that thread after five years? And the dipshit doesn't know the difference between slander and libel? And further believes that calling his avatar stupid on a forum is actually libelous?

And here I was, thinking all those people had disappeared from the internet.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 02:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
And the dipshit doesn't know the difference between slander and libel?
That is exactly what I picked up on too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 03:30 AM       
I bet my googling "Pram Maven not very smart" every day wont help any.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I bet my googling "Pram Maven not very smart" every day wont help any.
so far that thread is the #2 result for 'pram maven' too
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
It probably really blows that twice a day I google 'pram maven' and click on the 'pram maven not very smart' link.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
We should officially inaugurate March as Pram Maven Month

Sort of like Black History Month, except it's for the stupids and other racial categories of Notsmart-Americans
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
With special consideration given to Weirdly Mediocre One-Man Extreme Metal Internet Bands, in a direct nod to Pram Maven
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Is there a reason why it was so popular? Based on the episodes i've seen, it was just a by-the-numbers, unoriginal sitcom with an annoying as hell kid actor. Not as bad as Reba or Titus or whatever, but still pretty lame.
One of my single greatest secret IRL shames is that I loved Titus
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
Hi stand up was great, his show was one long stand up routine, and that usually blows.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
The drunk bonfire story, and the doctor's visit aftermath, remains one of my favorite stand-up bits to this DAY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
Yeah, he's tops for me, as well. I dig that his energy is legit because he's crazy, not that it's forced like Dane Cook or some shit.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 06:43 AM       
Women are fucking pernicious, tantalizing, bewitching, iniquitous creatures that seemingly make all substance paltry yet ironically make that which is worthless appear to be more elegant than what it truly is.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
One of my single greatest secret IRL shames is that I loved Titus
Quote:
Hi stand up was great, his show was one long stand up routine, and that usually blows.

I liked the show a lot more than his stand up. Mainly for the go-betweens between Zack Ward and the father.

edit: They're making a sequel series right now.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 11:52 AM       
Quote:
It probably really blows that twice a day I google 'pram maven' and click on the 'pram maven not very smart' link.
I think we should all do this and try to get that as the number one result by the end of the month.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
I was just going through my folder of archived text files and came across this. I think it was a PM or post I made in response to someone complaining about Mr. Adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11/29/2006
Thank you for reporting this. We've been tracking Mr. Ernest Whittling (currently posting as mradventure, it would seem) for the better part of 4 years now. He always seems to come back under handles that begin with 'mr' and end with some sort of whimsical, childish noun. What I can tell you for now is to not panic, as he probably doesn't know where you live yet. This could, however, change if you reveal any additional personal information. Deleting your info was a good start, but I would suggest you maybe throw him a few 'red herrings' to get him on the wrong track.

Whittling was something of a B-celebrity serial killer in the early 1980s, with such famous cases as the 'Jonesboro Incident' and the cynically named 'Missing Chums Mystery' (the latter of which has since been adapted to book form). His signature style of keratotic dismemberment has been largely touted as one of the 'top 10 worst ways to go' (source: yahoo! internet life). As a message board, we are more or less defenseless to attacks such as the ones you have suffered, due to the anonymity the internet affords, and it's easy enough for internet criminals like Whittling to register multiple accounts in lieu of IP bans. Besides, there are certain advantages to letting these people further incriminate themselves - It all stacks up in their legal portfolio and they may even give away personally-identifible information, such as the information that was retrieved from your website.

But here's where you come in: If you could further exacerbate the situation, Whittling may accidentally reveal some of that information and we could put him away for good. I've already activated the post logger for all messages posted from both your and his accounts, so getting him to slip up just once would give us the window of opportunity we need.

Above all else, please remain calm as we work through this ordeal. Whittling has not made a confirmed kill since December 23rd, 1992, and there's no indication he will do so again in the near future.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
ololol
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Nicely done, Chojin.

I've been having a bad couple of days. Yesterday I had to get my two front teeth crowned, and apparently redheads don't hold on to dental numbing for shit, so they had to keep numbing me over and over. Then it didn't bite right, so after 4 hours in the chair yesterday I had to go back in today. In trying to fix it, it broke, so I was there even longer. Then my kid was sick so we were in the ER all night with her. I've about had it. :blogpost
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 01:57 PM       
Anytime I hear about someone getting crowned I think of

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Mar 10th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 01:59 PM       
I think of broken image links too.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
Awwww

double edit: Should have been Oliver Platt from Ready To Rumble.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Mar 10th, 2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Hopefully fixed. double edit
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM       
Robots are almost out of the uncanny valley.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I think we should all do this and try to get that as the number one result by the end of the month.
My sig makes it easier.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 07:23 PM