Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM       

:NIPPLES
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:07 PM       
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901222/

star trek online is on sale for $3.75 for the next 22 hours. anyone here want to play with me?

we could name our guild pram maven and sexually harass people.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
hmmm maybe let me think about that one

is star trek online stupid?

Quote:
was it a scientist
I DIDNT THINK OF THAT.. NOW I FEEL INCREDIBLY UNCOUTH
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
Aww man, RIP Jeff Conway. I know he hasn't been doing good for forever but his death has me the most worried.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:07 PM       
I AM NAKED AND A BEGGAR AND AN ATOM IN THE VORTEX OF HUMANITY :DOSTOEVSKY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
just read that

i need to get some hot girl to go with me when i go to court
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
whats that from?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:51 PM       

s'for you, kahl
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2011, 06:19 PM       
that dilbert youtube was kind of scary

RANCH OR COOL RANCH
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
So, I'm making one of these:
http://kawfi.blogspot.com/2010/10/pr...ng-in-jar.html

The design is going to be sort of like a half-formed dog fetus with tentacles and black glass beads for eyes. I'm baking the super sculpey model right now, so I'll post photos later.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
Drunk as hell rahnch
SKATASTIC
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
If you bitches aren't drunk you need to go to hell. And get a;; ;iquored up and come back and face the consequences.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:13 AM       
Is intoxication through other methods acceptable
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
So, I'm making one of these:
http://kawfi.blogspot.com/2010/10/pr...ng-in-jar.html

The design is going to be sort of like a half-formed dog fetus with tentacles and black glass beads for eyes. I'm baking the super sculpey model right now, so I'll post photos later.
Two thoughts come to mind:

Cool.

and

Why?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
My financial aide doesn't cover summer classes, so when I'm not working I don't have very much to do, so when I'm not hanging out with friends in the city I do weird little art projects to keep away the boredom. Also, I've wanted to make a thing in a jar for a while and they just recently opened a craft place that sells super sculpey and liquid latex near me.

As for why It's going to be a dog fetus: In high school I used to do weird little comics about an anthropomorphic chihuahua and this is kind of explaining his origin as a freaky scientific experiment to create a bioengineered lifeform. The jar's going to be labeled "attempt no. 3" and I'm going to make two more that go from recognizable as a kind of dog, to just a sweet-potato shaped blob with two eyes and useless tentacles.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
Cleveland Enters Second Month Of Complete Silence So As Not To Jinx Indians

CLEVELAND—The entire population of Cleveland continued its two-month-long silent streak Saturday, opting to remain completely still so as not to ruin hope for the Indians, who are off to their best start in five years. “Ssshh,” superstitious Indians fan Lindsay Berowski told reporters while placing her index finger over her lips and shaking her head briskly. When asked for further comments about the team’s impressive record, Berowski located a pen and paper and wrote, “Be quiet and please leave.” According to sources, many are blaming Wednesday’s 14-2 loss to the Red Sox on Cleveland resident Paul Eutsey, who recently rose from the chair he had been sitting in for the past month to clean off the dried urine and fecal matter that had caked itself all over his body.
Cleveland fans sure are wacky!
http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
I was sent a survey with a promise of a $25 giftcard if I completed it. I got through 18 pages of 7 or 8 point font and repeating questions before I gave up, said "fuck this", put a bunny sticker on the next page (there were 30 or so pages) and mailed it in.

Then a week later, I got a note saying I had been "selected" to complete another survey. This one was identical to the first. I more or less completed it correctly.

Two weeks after that, I got a giftcard. And then last week I got another giftcard.

So I essentially made $25 for putting a bunny sticker on a survey.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
It was a 51 dollar sticker. You still came out with a loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
To Tadao and even Pub Lover because I'm intoxicated.

I like a good sing along. It has been many, many years since I listened to this song enough times to learn the words.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Isn't it strange how elx disappeared about when this all started to happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
yeah, it's been boring here the last few weeks thanks to you guys enabling the pram-maven take over. after my second request to just ban him went ignored I decided i'd just chill elsewhere.
My Basement.

Get back there!
SKATASTIC
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:53 PM       
Pub. I was half expecting some sassy comment about the drunk chick in the handsome/beautiful thread.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
lolololololol

You make a delightful lady. Although I am terrified to see any more than that picture.
SKATASTIC
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
That's the safest one too.