Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
Don't try and bridle her if she's a wild one. She may only be looking for fun. If that's the case and you want more, you'll probably just want to give her a kiss on the muzzle, a pat on the rump and then call it a night. Otherwise, all systems are go for pleasure.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
TODAY THIS gIRL STARED AT ME FOR LIKE tWO MINUtES AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:10 PM       
THANK YOU KAHL FOR STOPPING THESE PONY PUNS.

THEY WEREN'T STABLE
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
im so sorry
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
guys i get enough equine puns already from the turkeys in the fandom

rein them in
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:42 PM       

SOMEHOW FEELS RELATED
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
a little too wacky
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:14 AM       
sorry i've been on a real bad lip reading kick lately
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
dont... um... horses

That's not a pickle.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 03:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
That's not a pickle I said to myself for the hundredth time
I gotta work at 8am til about 5, then go to my second job til about 11 and I can't sleep. I said fuck it and I'm staying up and relying on coffee and 5 hour energies tomorrow.

who thinks this is the best idea.

also after work tomorrow night im doing an hour and a half of horrible yoga. probly gonna scratch that.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 03:51 AM       
If you can't sleep you can't sleep, sounds less like a choice and more like a mean reality.

You can't skip Yoga though. If you skip Yoga, how will you ever achieve Yoga Flame?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
fuck i already bought my skull pendants too
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I gotta work at 8am til about 5, then go to my second job til about 11 and I can't sleep. I said fuck it and I'm staying up and relying on coffee and 5 hour energies tomorrow.

who thinks this is the best idea.
sometimes I do that more than once a week for months at a time
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:07 AM       
i always think "ill just stay up and go to bed early tomorrow! yeah i'll be so tired that i'll just pass right out and get my whole sleep schedule back on track!"

last time I did this I got off work the following night and stayed up til 5am playing Quake.

Not even like a recent Quake. Just Quake 1.
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:16 AM       
try taking 1-3 mg of melatonin about 1/2 hour before you want to go to sleep, sometimes that can help

or lay off the caffeine if you can
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:25 AM       
Whenever I get my hours fucked nothing I do ever fixes them and then they eventually go back to normal for no reason I can understand.

One time for like a week I'd go to bed at 4 or 6 in the morning and then wake up exactly at one pm, everytime. One day I said fuck this, no more NO MORE and stayed up all night and day. I went to bed at eleven pm, and then slept fourteen hours straight and woke up at one again.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:45 AM       
sleep is gay
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 07:12 AM       
My 7am alarm goes off, scaring the shit out of me and interrupting my game of quake, and my first yawn of the day kicks in.

OBOY.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 09:59 AM       
I missed all the my little punnies
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 10:32 AM       
shut your mouth and take a seat 'cause after all you're just talking meat
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:25 PM       
I woke up with a piece of my tooth missing, and I don't even get to have a cool story about it, like being stupid drunk. Fuck teeth
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
cool story bro

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
Gotta go to a horse farm this Saturday because of a writing project for college.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
Are you studying gambling?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 12:29 AM       
http://www.synchtube.com/r/z5DJ#