Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
Jean reno
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
Liquid looks British as fuck in that first picture

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
jean reno, wtf ever, looks like adrian brodie's nephew who works in accounting

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, LIQUID ;(
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 11:27 AM       
or Jacques Cousteau, all french people look the same.

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 11:42 AM       
jean jacques rousseau is pretty studly

although technically he isn't french

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
huh, looks a lot like bill pullman
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
This is from when I kept bugging this friend of a friend and insisting that he looked like Neil Patrick Harris.

This is from when my sister's dog clawed my eye.

It's been months since I've let my facial hair grow out.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 01:13 AM       

Kissin ma dog. So what? It's consenting.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 01:16 AM       
BRAW, YOU GOT A CHIHUAHUA AS WELL?

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
Yep, he's my 11 year old fattie chihuahua. Got him after I graduated in 2000.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
Oh man, I pictured koko as a dweebie little sexually deprived serial killer in nice clothes. Kinda like The Leader. ;(
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
AND ALL EXPECTATIONS WERE MET

EXCEPT FOR THE NICE CLOTHES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Here, I found a picture that paints me in more of a sexually deprived serial killer light. Same clothes though, with added messy apartment duck! This was taken about 4 years ago though.

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:48 PM       

Me from last summer, when I was on vacation in Sardinia. Notice the smug smile and the awful hipster hat. I blame it on the cheap wine.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:26 AM       
Gus, me and kahljorn are at the whiskey bar. Where are you?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Here, I found a picture that paints me in more of a sexually deprived serial killer light. Same clothes though, with added messy apartment duck! This was taken about 4 years ago though.

Laser cat is about to melt you down into kitty litter.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
This was when I was riding my bike to work and a branch cracked me in the head. I thought it was just a bushel of leaves hanging low but nope, big ol' sharp branch in the middle of it:

Also, I rode my bike like this for about a month:

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Gus, me and kahljorn are at the whiskey bar. Where are you?
Alone, weeping at the breakfast table.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post

Laser cat is about to melt you down into kitty litter.
There's something familiar about that...
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oh man, I pictured koko as a dweebie little sexually deprived serial killer in nice clothes. Kinda like The Leader. ;(
I'm not dweebie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:03 AM       
Do you still glue different action figures together to make an unique action figure that is based off of comic books, film, or video games?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:35 AM       
Haha, but would that have any affect on the way he looks? Apart from possibly adding pale skin (too much time indoors) and glasses (staring intently at small objects)?

Or is that what dweebie actually is? Damn, I'm dweebie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:53 AM       
Looking like a dweeb is fine in my book. It's just scary when they where collar shirts for some reason.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:31 AM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:43 PM       
This is bullshit.