Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
excuse me sire but i do not FUCK off.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 12:15 PM       
wtf is going on here

does someone need to be banned
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
wtf is going on here

does someone need to be banned

I've been in these threads and I'm not sure I know what is going on. Good luck playing catch up
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I've been in these threads and I'm not sure I know what is going on. Good luck playing catch up
lol,

Let me give you a quick recap.

Quote:
Coolinator - "Hi all I'm new"

I-Mockery Forum - "F*** You!!! I hate you....arrggghhhh blarrggggg"

Coolinator - "I have a different opinion about this"

I-Mockery Forum - "DIFFERENT OPINIONS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.....EVERYONE SHOULD THINK THE SAME BLARGGGG GLARRRGGGG!!!!!"

Coolinator - "Ok, I don't want to upset anyone"

I-Mockery Forum - "TOO LATE, YOU CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!! THE MEN ON TELEVISION TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR KIND!!!! ARRGGGGGG!!!"
That's about it.....
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:39 PM       
idiot
Banned

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
idiot
^ See what I mean?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
Imma take a time out and be serious.

I don't think anyone said they hate you Coolinator. They might find you a bit annoying, but we all find everyone here annoying. That's why we're all bitter, anger filled, sarcastic, pessimistic balls of rage in our posts, because we are annoyed by everything we see and like to mock it (i-mockery, get it?)

You take these replies far too seriously, 90% of everything posted here is tossed up to get laughs, be it from the people reading it or because the person posting it is amused by their own antics. Even if they are serious, why should you give a fuck, they are anonymous posters from whocaresville. Take everything you see with a grain of salt and don't take it personally. You'll fit in better if you learn that much.
Banned

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
Quote:
Imma take a time out and be serious.

I don't think anyone said they hate you Coolinator. They might find you a bit annoying, but we all find everyone here annoying. That's why we're all bitter, anger filled, sarcastic, pessimistic balls of rage in our posts, because we are annoyed by everything we see and like to mock it (i-mockery, get it?)

You take these replies far too seriously, 90% of everything posted here is tossed up to get laughs, be it from the people reading it or because the person posting it is amused by their own antics. Even if they are serious, why should you give a fuck, they are anonymous posters from whocaresville. Take everything you see with a grain of salt and don't take it personally. You'll fit in better if you learn that much.
But...I was just trying to be funny.....

Did you see how many times I said "Blarg" in my last post.....come on..give me at least a chuckle here.

and ya I know, I don't take it seriously. It's all good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:53 PM       
I wanna know who warned you and what for. I bet it was Esu and for being a retard.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:54 PM       
Blarg is played

It was the word 'hate' that red flagged your post. Really there isn't anyone on here worth hating (except the spammers, they need to die). So generally when I see a poster say, "they hate me", it is a sign that they are taking the replies way too personally.
Banned

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:55 PM       
Quote:
Blarg is played

It was the word 'hate' that red flagged your post. Really there isn't anyone on here worth hating (except the spammers, they need to die). So generally when I see a poster say, "they hate me", it is a sign that they are taking the replies way too personally.
Na, I'm OK. I just don't wanna get banned for thinking differently. If I really do something wrong then I will own up to it but if its just because of the way I think then it kind of upsets me.

Quote:
I wanna know who warned you and what for. I bet it was Esu and for being a retard.
Executioneer and for flooding / Griefing. I didn't really press the issue so I don't know much more then what it says on my latest infraction section.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
Shit, I got an infraction for being too loveable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
BTW, I hate you.
Banned

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
You hate everyone and everything though Tadao
I'm starting to see what you mean.......
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:14 PM       
My GF threatened me with that last night.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:26 PM       
Full body condom, ribbed for her pleasure.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Latest infraction section?
You never got an infraction?

Quote:
My GF threatened me with that last night.
She still with you? I thought I read somewhere you said you were single again.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Executioneer and for flooding / Griefing. I didn't really press the issue so I don't know much more then what it says on my latest infraction section.
Willie, why you got to be a hater?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
You never got an infraction?
I don't think I have. Is that why I don't have one of those sections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
She still with you? I thought I read somewhere you said you were single again.
I was kind of wondering about that myself
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
I don't think I have. Is that why I don't have one of those sections?

It probably only shows up if you have received one.