Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 12:44 AM       
State the following, as a question:

Kareem or Kobe?
You may already be there.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:16 AM       
Whelp, I survived the first round of lay offs that literally took everyone by surprise.

And considering I've always had anxiety when things were nearing a condition for lay offs, and even when they were far from it, I feel strangely satisfied, shocked, remorseful and resentful.

The fellow they took from our team wasn't exactly low seniority, but his quality I've always had a little question about. He would always end up finishing first and would end up coming to my side to look for stuff to do. He seemed thorough as well.

Maybe I should abandon the whole regiment of caution and actually smoke some weed, god damn I'm tired of feeling basically the same thing every day.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:01 AM       
who
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:00 AM       
I'm getting little to no lulz on the readings.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:38 AM       
I miss kahljorn and his all caps noob-style posts

Can I turn in all my pickles for a get out of jail free card for him?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:31 AM       
Yesterday I thought I forgot my parents' anniversary and I apologized. My mother said "Oh well, you had a lot on your plate".

Then I remembered that a) it was last month, not this month and b) I got them flowers, champagne and a gift card for dinner.

I don't know whether she honestly forgot that I gave them anything or if she was seizing the opportunity to guilt me like any good mom would.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 10:00 AM       
sounds like she forgot it wasn't her anniversary again!

she's sitting there nervous hoping her husband doesn't make a comment. "maybe he forgot, too," she thinks to herself.

then she's lying in bed, about to go to sleep, "what the fuck, that was last month!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 12:26 PM       
Welp, Magic Johnson was there but he was up in a skybox or something and I didn't see him.

If they're not hockey players, I am horrible at recognizing sports figures. I know there were big-time baseball guys there, but I couldn't tell them from everyone else because of all of the souvenir jerseys people were playing. One player was walking around shooting everyone with a super soaker. There were multiple huge guys there who looked like basketball players, with big throngs of people around them, but I had no idea who they were.

It was so crazy fucking hot that we all had sweat rolling off of us. I spilled ice water down the front of my shirt. There was like a nanosecond of "agh! cold!" and then I found I was perfectly okay with it. It had all evaporated in under five minutes.

We got free shitty pizza, which no one wanted to eat in 100+ degree weather, and free drinks. Some kid stuck her hand in mine.

We went in the team shop because it was air conditioned, I saw they had kids' souvenir jerseys marked at $110-$120, and I said fuck that and we left.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:16 PM       
Is it wrong to be a little sad that Amy Winehouse died?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:25 PM       
I didn't know she died. I don't follow pop culture or anything. But it's not wrong to be sad, even though it was very expected.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:43 PM       
I feel indifferent.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:00 PM       
Oh I honestly don't care. She was a hot mess from what I hear. Hopefully she doesn't turn into a ghost because I'd feel bad for anyone who gets haunted by that thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:32 PM       
I like her music and would put my dick in her, even more so now that she's dead.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM       
Only 27, poor girl.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM       
Not too shocked though, she had a song where she basically said 'fuck rehab', that sort of attitude will only get you dead from an overdose.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Oh I honestly don't care. She was a hot mess from what I hear. Hopefully she doesn't turn into a ghost because I'd feel bad for anyone who gets haunted by that thing.
I heard they tried to make her haunt the rehab and she said "no no no"
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM       
I'm pretty happy actually. She was a role model for youth. Good way to get the anti drug message across considering the flagrant disregard for laws and rehab. Also stops the whole business whilst people can still romanticise her as 'tragic'.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I miss kahljorn and his all caps noob-style posts

Can I turn in all my pickles for a get out of jail free card for him?
i was actually thinking about talking with rog about ending his ban and then today he starts up again

this was not even close to the first time i've moved posts to the chat thread after people have deliberately (or accidentally) ruined other threads. he's got some sort of vendetta with me, and specifically with me helping people. perhaps because he feels undesirable and beyond help himself? 9 out of 10 armchair psychologists agree! oh god i shouldn't have provoked him here come more accounts with names at my expense lawdy lawdy

anyway since he had to go ahead and break pretty much all of our banning rules to make his hirsute point, now i rly can't unban him even if i wanted to, for the same reason we couldn't unban jixby years ago

it's worth mentioning that if the boards were mine all mine and we were 100% about being funny on the internet, i wouldn't have banned him in the first place. i think he's a funny guy, if a little angsty.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Didn't she actually bump cocaine off a knuckle whilst performing? She took it out of her beehive in a hollow bullet or something like that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I'm pretty happy actually. She was a role model for youth. Good way to get the anti drug message across considering the flagrant disregard for laws and rehab. Also stops the whole business whilst people can still romanticise her as 'tragic'.
So, you get married and turn 80yo in less than a year.

Also it would appear that the herpes I contracted from her has gone to limited edition.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Wait, what, it's a PERMANENT ban?! whaaaaaaaaat

what

what, shit

i was going to make a joke about the Willie cult being FOILED BY PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS but this is a bad day now, I thought it was a timed ban that his dumb ass kept extending. Maybe he thought the same???
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:04 PM       
Gus, have some respect you faggot. We are talking about a surprisingly dead heroin addict who everyone loved to hate.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM       
Fuck THAT, I don't even know what the hell songs she did, why would i care

the only reason people like me know who she is is due to people cracking jokes about her being a boozy celebrislut as if she's the only one in existence
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:12 PM       
even my real life friends are SHOCKED I don't magically know who she is now that she's suddenly dead
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:28 PM       

:Page Breivik