Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 02:19 PM       
I hate the smile emoticon!

Also this one

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:05 PM       
It's not an emoticon but I like this

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Get rid of the useless ones and use this one:

prampickle

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:47 PM       
THE BARNSTAR STAYS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Grislygus got a barnstar for tireless effort in the salvation of I-Mockery.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:43 PM       
Hey, to be fair I've seen that Days Of Our Lives one used twice since I've been here so hold your horses!!!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:07 PM       
http://axecop.com/index.php/acepisodes/read/xmas2010/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:09 PM       
alright, who else reads axe cop
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:16 PM       
a lot of these have some historical significance to the site

is for the white plastic pig saga, where we were supposed to take a white plastic pig on adventures and then mail him to another forumgoer to continue the story

is from the mock wars when mockery called the one and only a wiener. for some reason.

is from our feud with wikipedia, when they wanted to remove the i-mockery article and replace it with a 'roger barr' article, because they were unsure that i-mockery actually existed or something. they give each other barnstars over there, which are like handjobs between people with aspergers.

is from the recent incident with zug, i'm surprised some of you don't know what it is. also it's a callback to a very old i-mock meme involving schimid (aka fagboy, aka pizzaguy).

is from a rant from carnivore about 'gigh-quality' posts, then helm made gigh into an emoticon to mock his typo and hubris

from the law4kidz strips, which is pretty much i-mockery's hallmark moment in the annals of internet memes. probably should have gotten a lot more use during the recent pram maven saga.

from the cd-i mario game, it's when mario says "it's been one of those days". generic internet meme reference.

i'm not even explaining this one

from NBC's public service announcements that end with a rainbow and the words "the more you know"

somewhere along the line rog added a bunch of gay emoticons because he rolls like that or something, idk. that's where lol2, boot, troutslap, fart, bacos, and a bunch of those came from. pagebrak is probably the most utilitarian emoticon we have and has saved pub millions of keypresses.

a bunch also were made by fatsatan and helm.
was never good
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
alright, who else reads axe cop
my 64-year-old mother got me into it
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:33 PM       
It is AWESOME
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:07 PM       
PROTOCLOWN
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:40 PM       
I know the stories behind every emoticon here, I think. That's a bit sad. I hate these ones:

But this one most of all:

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:46 PM       
What the hell are the stories behind the bac-os and the boot, anyway
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:47 PM       
my favorite's page blak
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
What the hell are the stories behind the bac-os and the boot, anyway
Pretty sure Mockery got new boots, or something, and then made an emoticon. I think that's as far as the thought behind that one goes. Bacos was another of those lol random purple cheese robots vs uber cool zombie pirates things, unless I'm mistaken.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:54 PM       

ty tads
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:43 PM       
lol don't forget : pagerack

was never good
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:00 PM       

page zak

Last edited by Chojin : Aug 1st, 2011 at 08:39 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:39 PM       
You can't I had to fake the pagerack. open it in a gif editor to see what I did.
was never good
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:43 PM       
turns out i can, i just have to set the delay to no less than 0.02
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:44 PM       
At least that's what the articles I googled said when I was trying to make it.

Here's one of them.

http://news.deviantart.com/article/27613/
was never good
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:51 PM       
yeah that explains why .02 worked, since .01 or below defaults to .10 in a browser
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM       
Is there a story behind the ?
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM       

what the hell is this