Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Pram, it's a good thing there are animators in the world. You can always rest assured knowing there is someone lower than you.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
wat
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
You know when you quote someone there's a little button next to their name that shows where their original post is, but if you just make up fake quotes about someone that little button is missing?

Which begs the question why make a quote that Thrash0 never said? It doesn't beg the question of why you filled it with racism, because people tend to go with what they know in times of panic
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
Animators like to pretend they're making something live when all they're really doing is compensating for whatever issues they have. They constantly attempt to draw characters but only end up with piss poor renditions of other people, and usually that just includes one person because they can't seem to go anywhere else in life aside from being ultra-condescending egotistical dickwads.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You know when you quote someone there's a little button next to their name that shows where their original post is, but if you just make up fake quotes about someone that little button is missing?

Which begs the question why make a quote that Thrash0 never said? It doesn't beg the question of why you filled it with racism, because people tend to go with what they know in times of panic
this is too good
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
Looks to me more like he exploited what I didn't know and triumphed on a technicality. He did send me that private message, though.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Shyandquietguy- sounds like you really wanted to be an animator...
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
Somebody talk to him, he needs attention
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM       
Nope. And the fact that you lowered yourself to "no that's YOU!" makes me wonder what you do with your life.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:26 PM       
You're going to get busted when a mod checks your outgoing messages, Trash0.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:28 PM       
Tell me what the fuck this is:

Carlton: "Boogedy! Just kidding..."
Madeleinska: "Boogedy... is pulling his strings."
Eloise: "Boogedy?"
Madeleinska: "Boogedy."
Don Carlson (Boogedy): "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
Shyandquietguy: I'm making a biopic about Thrash0's adventures in working for tips.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Shyandquietguy: I'm making a biopic about Thrash0's adventures in working for tips.
Buddy I will make 10X more in tips from bringing people food than anyone whose career is based around claymation
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Oh good. So you're doing the music, right?
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
Thrash0: Bride of Boogedy (1987). I-mockery is about 80's nostalgia. I figured it fit.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
No, I'm hiring Chojin to do the music.
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Why do you care so much about the eighties? And why would you want to network with Chojin? Don't you guys hate each others guts? Also, musicians make horrible writers, Pram.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
Because it was the happiest time of my life. I was a kid.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Why do you care so much about the eighties? And why would you want to network with Chojin? Don't you guys hate each others guts? Also, musicians make horrible writers.
I think it's a one-way street. Pram desperately wants to be accepted by Chojin whereas Chojin would piss on the back of Pram's head while he was mourning over his dead mother.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Because it was the happiest time of my life. I was a kid.
Wait, are you Pram Maven? The child molesting, racist animator and musician from Portland, Oregon?
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
The eighties was nothing but debauchery and cocaine dude. There is nothing special about your childhood.
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
And why is everyone calling Pram an animator? I thought he was a musician?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Wait, are you Pram Maven? The child molesting, racist animator and musician from Portland, Oregon?
You can't buy that sort of fame