Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 08:25 PM        There is a gay in every family, afterall.
Recently I found out from my mom that my second cousin, let's name him John...wait actually that is his real name, just came out of the closet. I practically grew up with the guy and I took it as a big shock. How could I have been so blind? He's your typical gay man with a lavishing lifestyle that's equivilant to the gays. He drives a Saab, he's clean cut, he's a vegan, he HATES football, and he does the hand thing when he talks. He's been living with a guy "friend" in his exspensive condo by the Marina Bay in Quincy, MA. That struck me as odd because his condo has only one bedroom. Now I have not seen John in few months. He is planning a get together at a Lebanese resturaunt tomorrow to publicly announce his engagement with his "friend". Usually the first time I meet someone who is gay, they would acknowledge their sexual preference or someone else would hint it out to me. I mean, I'm cool with people being gay. If they want to be gay, then go ahead and be gay. It's ther choice. Why should I let it bother me? Just so as long they don't cross the line such as groping or kissing me or I will fuck them up. But when it comes to someone you've known for a long time and all of a sudden he's found his life's true calling that he is a homo, it could get real fucking awkward. I try not to think about the past wondering if we've ever hugged funny or if he was aroused when he helped pulled out my loose tooth when I was 7 year old and he was 13, because his hand was fondling with my mouth, only to masturbate to the experience later that night in his bed? Tomorrow I will see him for the first time since he came out of the closet. What do I say to him without coming off as an idiot, which I'm so well known to be an idiot in an awkward situation? Do I say "Hey, man...I heard you came out of the closet, man...that's great, man, I'm happy for you, man. Let me buy you a drink, man." I feel compelled to say "man" after every sentence so he wouldn't get the wrong idea. Or should I not even say anything at all and let him flaunt his homosexuality in which I loathe the fact that gays has the tendency to make a huge deal of their sexuality? I mean, they even got their own fucking parade! It's so fucking silly. I just feel the obligation not to turn the get together into a big gay festival if I ever bring it up. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Yep yep. You can tell that I'm nervous, can't you? Haha.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 09:29 PM       
Worse than that, I bet that he secretly fondled you hourly, and then used his gay magic to erase your memory. That's why you didn't catch on earlier, too!
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 11:38 PM       
I wouldn't worry too much about whether or not he masturbated about you when he was 13. Those kids will masturbate to just about anything, so you shouldn't take it personally.

Gays are all about the mouth-fondilng of minors.

The fact that you're freaking out so much about it doesn't really support your comment about being okay with homosexuality. If he does start to act like his gayness is the only mentionable characteristic he has, then tell him it's damn annoying and it would be even if it was him raving about being a blonde or liking anime or knitting.

Also, you might have the gay now, too. Go have gay sex with as many men as you can to check yourself.
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:47 AM       
Why don't you just say, "Hi, how have you been doing? It's good to see you".
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:56 AM       
Because, Lotida, that is gay code for "Can I suck your cock?"
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:59 AM       
Oh yeah.

It good that you came to THIS messageboard with homosexual questions.

But really, what I find more obtuse than anything, is the fact that if somebody is homosexual then they will find anybody with a penis attractive. That is wrong dude.

And it is a form of stereotyping. Let it go.

Just say hi to him and let it go. You don't have to sleep with him (yet) so don't worry about it.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:26 AM       
My gay uncle is pretty cool. Seriously.
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:36 AM       
There.

Another satisfied asshole. So to speak.

j/k
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Recently I found out from my mom that my second cousin, let's name him John...wait actually that is his real name, just came out of the closet. I practically grew up with the guy and I took it as a big shock. How could I have been so blind? He's your typical gay man with a lavishing lifestyle that's equivilant to the gays. He drives a Saab, he's clean cut, he's a vegan, he HATES football, and he does the hand thing when he talks. He's been living with a guy "friend" in his exspensive condo by the Marina Bay in Quincy, MA. That struck me as odd because his condo has only one bedroom. Now I have not seen John in few months. He is planning a get together at a Lebanese resturaunt tomorrow to publicly announce his engagement with his "friend". Usually the first time I meet someone who is gay, they would acknowledge their sexual preference or someone else would hint it out to me. I mean, I'm cool with people being gay. If they want to be gay, then go ahead and be gay. It's ther choice. Why should I let it bother me? Just so as long they don't cross the line such as groping or kissing me or I will fuck them up. But when it comes to someone you've known for a long time and all of a sudden he's found his life's true calling that he is a homo, it could get real fucking awkward. I try not to think about the past wondering if we've ever hugged funny or if he was aroused when he helped pulled out my loose tooth when I was 7 year old and he was 13, because his hand was fondling with my mouth, only to masturbate to the experience later that night in his bed? Tomorrow I will see him for the first time since he came out of the closet. What do I say to him without coming off as an idiot, which I'm so well known to be an idiot in an awkward situation? Do I say "Hey, man...I heard you came out of the closet, man...that's great, man, I'm happy for you, man. Let me buy you a drink, man." I feel compelled to say "man" after every sentence so he wouldn't get the wrong idea. Or should I not even say anything at all and let him flaunt his homosexuality in which I loathe the fact that gays has the tendency to make a huge deal of their sexuality? I mean, they even got their own fucking parade! It's so fucking silly. I just feel the obligation not to turn the get together into a big gay festival if I ever bring it up. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Yep yep. You can tell that I'm nervous, can't you? Haha.
chill out and give the guy a break. He hasn't transformed into an alien, and he is not going to start suddenly trying to bum you. Yeesh.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:23 PM       
I felt quite wierd when I first got to know a gay guy but now I have a few gay friends and aquantances I have realised its really not a big deal what someones sexual preference is. If a guy starts comming onto you all you have to say is "Sorry, i'm straght".

He's not going to be constantly imagineing raping your face off just because he's gay.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:47 PM       
Well not if it's YOUR face, metalmilita.

Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 02:39 PM        Re: There is a gay in every family, afterall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
If they want to be gay, then go ahead and be gay. It's ther choice. Why should I let it bother me? Just so as long they don't cross the line such as groping or kissing me or I will fuck them up.
I've got no problem with gays you know as long as they stay away from my asshole that's a one-way road hahaha high five!

Seriously, if you see an old lady on the street, do you think "Oh shit, she's really old, I hope she's not gonna fondle my balls"? Everyone whose preferred partner is male isn't running around with an open mouth hoping a penis will fall into it.
lunlun is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 05:41 PM       
WHO THE FUCK CARES IF SOMEBODY IS GAY?

i guess theres an idiot in every family too

or i guess theres a bigpenis sized man in every family
or a bigboobed woman
or a... (go on...)
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 05:48 PM       
i agree
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:34 PM       
when i found out my best friend from middle school had become a lesbian, it weirded me out. i couldn't help but search my memories for signs that she had been all the while we were spending the night at each other's houses and all. but no, there weren't any. she was always the most boy-crazy one back then.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:40 PM       
I'll bet she was faking the whole "boy-crazy" thing. you know, so you wouldnt guess or anything. besides, it must've seemed somewhat awkward for her.
TwinkieFace is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra

But really, what I find more obtuse than anything, is the fact that if somebody is homosexual then they will find anybody with a penis attractive. That is wrong dude.
Seriously.

It's funny how some "gay-tolerant" guys say "yeah I don't have a problem with them as long as they don't hit on me and kiss me" even though the only girls that will even look at them generally leave the car with 50 dollars they didn't have 10 minutes ago.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:51 AM       
well, guys generally want to put their penises into pretty much anyone that doesn't have a penis, so they gotta assume that gay guys think the same way

but seriously, if the guy is your cousin, that's pretty disgusting to be thinking he actually wanted to, or might later want to do you. Even if he's just your second cousin, I'm pretty sure that guarantees you against him masturbating about you unless he has problems that go well beyond being gay. That's the weirdest thing about this whole situation to me, is that you would actually worry about someone in your family getting the wrong idea about anything you're saying, just because he's gay. And regarding the flaunting of their sexuality, I personally think it's pretty vulgar to be flaunting ones sexuality, but it's not like heterosexuality promiscuity doesn't get flaunted a lot too.

also, what does this even mean?
Quote:
lifestyle that's equivilant to the gays
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 02:42 AM       
Aye, I wouldn't worry about it, he's family, and even though he loves da cock, you got to stand behind family.

My parents believes that if my Cousin hadn't grown up in such a right wing, republican/military home, he would be gay.
And even if he went gay, I wouldn't think that he would be checking out my ass when we where younger at the water parks. Hell, I would proberly fight anyone who started to pick on my homo cousin.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 11:23 AM       
From my previous experience with gay people, i've discovered that i'm a gay-magnet and i've been hit on too many times when they've mistakenly assumed that I was gay, because i'm too friendly towards everyone and i smile too much. Although it is flattering, almost makes me wished that i was gay. More gays hit on me than women do. I've always had problems with gays hitting on me before i had the chance to acknowledge them that i'm not gay. So that's pretty much makes them perverts doesnt it? So it's like i have this fear of gays instilled in me and whenever i'm around gays, i get nervous that they'll rape my fucking face. Kinda similiar to people that has been attacked by blacks and then all of a sudden they're terrified of every blacks they've run into, that they'll shoot them in the fucking face. It's all psychological heh.

Papa Goat i meant his lifestyle before he came out of the closer is identical to the gay lifestyle.
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 11:36 AM       
Sometimes that kind of "awareness" will only attract that which you fear. It's a doubled edged sword. Eventually you'll be comfortable with everything and before you notice, you won't be bothered by it.
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 12:20 PM       
Getting hit on by a gay person is like getting attacked by a black person?
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
I've always had problems with gays hitting on me before i had the chance to acknowledge them that I'm not gay. So that's pretty much makes them perverts doesn't it?
So if a guy chats up a lass not realising she's gay, that makes him a pervert. I'm sure you can tell them that you're not that way the minute you realise without any trouble. You're really taking this out of proportion.

I found out that three girls I worked with for over 6 months were gay. Absolutely nothing changed, we still went to the pub together, we still were pals and not one of them tried to pull me.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 06:28 PM       
You're way too into yourself, Geggy.
homoperfect is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 02:41 AM       
Unless he has publicly announced his gaydom and freely jokes about it, I wouldn't mention it too much. Being Gay is not the definig characture of his personality. Find general issues that you know and talk about those. but if the issue comes up don't avoid it but talk about it with ease. Also do not say that being gay is his choice. As a gay I personally find it offensive as do most gays I know. no one would choose to go threw the demeaning second class crap our society finds it nessisary to put us threw. there are just instances where no matter how attractive the opposite you just don't feel the attraction. Most gay men I know may flirt or joke about gay sex with a straight male. Some have the intent to have sexual relations while others are soley joking. either way, normally if the straight male shows irritation and are clearly uninterested, the gay guy will respect the straight male wishes. but don't say no in a joking or flirty manner, pay attention on how you deny the gay guy or the may take you as coy or not serious.