Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:32 PM        hellloo AChimp, doopa, Grislygus, kahljorn, MR. DANNY TATOM
hows it goes it?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:35 PM       
hello doopa! it goes it good
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:41 PM       
exxxxcellent

tell me about what's new and exciting in your life eh
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:42 PM       
helllooo, I'm doing fine, thank you.
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:42 PM       
ps you kids should really be out "partying" and "whooping it up" since you're young n' all.
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:43 PM       
Grislygus - what is your icon of?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:43 PM       
hmmm new and exciting i just bought some weed and have been smoking it and eating burritos ;(
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:44 PM       
All my cool friends are spread across the country at the moment. Not much partying going on at my end.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:45 PM       
Gigantor, most awesome of giant robots.

He taught me that weapons-grade plutonium can be dropped in the Atlantic ocean without any negative effects whatsoever. SCIENCE.
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
hmmm new and exciting i just bought some weed and have been smoking it and eating burritos ;(
what kind of burrito? you a meat eater? I like the black bean burritos myself
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
All my cool friends are spread across the country at the moment. Not much partying going on at my end.
oh sad sad day
Where do you live any way
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:47 PM       
Right now, at Coos Bay, Oregon.
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Gigantor, most awesome of giant robots.

He taught me that weapons-grade plutonium can be dropped in the Atlantic ocean without any negative effects whatsoever. SCIENCE.
ok is that some nerd comic or something?
GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY

I liked the story of the philadelphia experiement.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:48 PM       
Is that where the government has a supersecret cloaking device project... AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG?
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Right now, at Coos Bay, Oregon.
Hmn. Dunno where that is. But same time zone anyway. We've only gone as far up as redwoods and I've been to seatlle. Nothing in between. Seems like the boonies to me. Pretty country though...
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Is that where the government has a supersecret cloaking device project... AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG?
Yeah, it was like a time machine kinda thing I think. I love reading about conspiracy theories. That was one I read about. "Something goes wrong" is the best part of any story
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:53 PM       
I pretty much learned about that crazy stuff when my cousin was trying to convince me that the Men in Black are real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doopa
Hmn. Dunno where that is. But same time zone anyway. We've only gone as far up as redwoods and I've been to seatlle. Nothing in between. Seems like the boonies to me. Pretty country though...
Trees are everywhere. Can't breathe. Too much oxygen.

The Oregonians need to take a cue from California and relegate all greenery to one palm tree every five miles.
Administrator
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:56 PM       
hahahaha . no way. I love trees. I think I love them more since LA. Can't breathe here. I think people in the boonies are way more creative.
I think at least half of conspiracy theories are true.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:59 PM       
My favorite conspiracy theory is anything having to do with road trolls, because they're the most anticlimactic cryptids ever.
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2007, 12:02 AM       
Carnitas with pinto beans, tomatoes, avocado and lettuce.
Administrator
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 12:02 AM       
My favorite right now is with the Denver International Airport. The murals that were painted there were awesome. I do also like reading about the chemtrails. Good stuff. I don't think I've heard about the trolll roads?
Administrator
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Carnitas with pinto beans, tomatoes, avocado and lettuce.
DEEEEE licous

well done sir!
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2007, 12:03 AM       
i made blackbeans last time
Administrator
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
i made blackbeans last time
I could eat blackbeans everyday
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2007, 12:06 AM       
thanks the only person I've ever known to talk about jet trail weather control conspiracy also smoked crack and thought he was enlightened. plus he read books about aliens having sex with mud and hiding it in a bowl in the center of the earth and that's how man was created from monkies and then some other alien came along and splooged in it too to make us extra good or something.