Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:43 AM        You know... maybe it WOULD be good if we just nuked the whole world...
Why not? Just end it all. No more corrupt governments. No more people killing people to gain money and control. No more conspiracies to put people in death camps and take their assets. No more spying, no more war, no more strife, no more sadness, no more greed. No more killing over religion. No more fear. Just a blissful eternity of nothingness. Wouldn't it be great? If we never had to worry about conspiracies ever again? If we never had to worry about hell again? To not worry about losing our loved ones? Wouldn't it be better if we just died out and no longer existed? Don't you agree, To just die and never worry again? Don't you see how meaningless each one of our existences are? It's pointless. You can't win. We'll all die out eventually. Even as a species. The energy in the universe will just grow thinner and thinner and then we won't be able to survive any longer. Black holes will never go away. There are new ones all the time. Don't you see? People are always fighting and killing each other. Making each other miserable. Being greedy, having no compassion at all. Only the strong survive, the weak must go through a life of misery because they can't attract a mate, or even friends. If there is a God, he is evil. I see no other way, except that God doesn't exist. What's the point of living? Why live at all? You will forget everything you've experienced anyway? So why NOT just nuke us all? Destroy the misery. Destroy the fear. Make it end. Nobody will ever worry about nukes or conspiracies ever again. If drugs are the only way to enjoy life, then let's choose death...
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
Jonathan wants to share his Philosophies with you guys, so I moved this to the Philosophy forum.

:suckers
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:03 AM       
John, I just e-mailed a link to this post to the FBI. They'll be arriving tomorrow.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 06:19 AM       
The Celtics lost last night. There's no reason to live anymore =(
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 08:26 AM       
Mockery, what the fuck did we do to you?

The reason I stay in here primarily is to avoid this rambling shit.

Johnathan, stop being such a little emo pussy. If you really bought into that shit and weren't just crying for attention, you'd have quietly offed yourself by now.
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 08:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Jonathan wants to share his Philosophies with you guys, so I moved this to the Philosophy forum.

:suckers
I used to think you were such a good guy too.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 10:58 AM       
I also sent them links to your anonymous YouTube videos attempting to subvert the new world order. Have fun in Guantanamo, Jon.
Ms. Sorghum Molasses '82
Sleazeappeal is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
So we'll have a lot more to live for, but no one will be left alive.

Something tells, cunning plan, all the way through, etc.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:41 PM       
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
If you think life is so bad, jump off a bridge. Then you won't give a shit anymore, and I can keep ENJOYING my life. NO, I do not think we should just nuke the world, because anyone who wants to be dead, can commit suicide, and leave us happy people the fuck alone. Thank you.

P.S. I seriously hope you aren't actually serious, because if so, you should take a looooooooooooong look at your life and see if it's really that bad. And hey, look on the bright side: At least you're not african! Then you'd be fucked!
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
aw man sounds like somebodys a emo faggot in this thread i wonder who it could be

Spoilers!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 02:29 AM       
*ahem*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism
Try this for size.

By the way, if you're seriously thinking about killing yourself (and given the tone of your post, you sound like it), please go get some help. Call 1-800-SUICIDE or something. Seriously.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
Should I read his post? I thought about it... but I'd rather watch a video of it instead.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 06:47 AM       
I have such a <3on for Jon's writings.

He's not just a writer, but a visionary!

I just wish there were a couple of regular posters like this guy.. wait..

Let me paint yall an I-Mockery Dream Team with my imagination brush! It isn't a complete painting, so you may have to fill in the blanks to help me out!

1. VinceZeb - Kind of the "leader" if you will. He sits in the middle of the round table and runs shit.
2. OAO - He's kind of like if Solomon Gundy and Brainiac had a baby.
3. Jonathan Clement -
4. KK -
5. KellyChaos/Fartin Mowler - Kind of like those twins that had the rings, but gayer.

oh a boy can dream
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:27 AM       
Are all ex-Mormons this melodramatic and delusional?
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Why not? Just end it all. No more corrupt governments. No more people killing people to gain money and control. No more conspiracies to put people in death camps and take their assets. No more spying, no more war, no more strife, no more sadness, no more greed. No more killing over religion. No more fear. Just a blissful eternity of nothingness. Wouldn't it be great? If we never had to worry about conspiracies ever again? If we never had to worry about hell again? To not worry about losing our loved ones? Wouldn't it be better if we just died out and no longer existed? Don't you agree, To just die and never worry again? Don't you see how meaningless each one of our existences are? It's pointless. You can't win. We'll all die out eventually. Even as a species. The energy in the universe will just grow thinner and thinner and then we won't be able to survive any longer. Black holes will never go away. There are new ones all the time. Don't you see? People are always fighting and killing each other. Making each other miserable. Being greedy, having no compassion at all. Only the strong survive, the weak must go through a life of misery because they can't attract a mate, or even friends. If there is a God, he is evil. I see no other way, except that God doesn't exist. What's the point of living? Why live at all? You will forget everything you've experienced anyway? So why NOT just nuke us all? Destroy the misery. Destroy the fear. Make it end. Nobody will ever worry about nukes or conspiracies ever again. If drugs are the only way to enjoy life, then let's choose death...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 09:02 PM       
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
i wish everyone but me were dead.

so john can just kick things off. a flood starts with just one drop and all that zen shit.

and the fine people who make orange crush soda can stay awhile longer.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.