Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
I know, it's funny right? Just like how you're a sycophantic homophobic racist suck up who is ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I know, it's funny right? Just like how you're a sycophantic homophobic racist suck up who is ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS.
Just because I don't like you, and you're a faggot, doesn't make me homophobic.

Maybe if you get laid one day you'll understand girl problems. (wanting to be with a girl and her being disgusted by your appearance/heavy breathing/social awkwardness doesn't count as a girl problem btw)

Last edited by ThrashO : Nov 27th, 2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: added more racism
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 11:39 PM       
Quit running away from it you piece of trash.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69708035

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Maybe it's because I've been getting crazy stoned lately but some of the darker and harder (lol) stuff sounds rad as HELL.
Quote:
someone said this song was pretty cool... they're probly gay though haha fag

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...8799&page=3348

After me mentioning his GF

Quote:
Hey guys my gf dumped me

Shortly after for no apparent reason.

Quote:
Guys my bf dumped me
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...p?t=9&page=357

Quote:
now for some FagStep

Quote:
Just because I don't like you, and you're a faggot, doesn't make me homophobic.

Maybe if you get laid one day you'll understand girl problems. (wanting to be with a girl and her being disgusting by your appearance/heavy breathing/social awkwardness doesn't count as a girl problem btw)
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
are you goign to make bigger and bigger posts about stuff i said until someone sees how cool u are

everyone saw me post those things already

wtf are you even doing

anyways back to thxgvng! So I have all of my leftovers from my families, like 5 Styrofoam clam shell boxes just packed with stuff. My room mate came back home last night and we got high as shit, played in a minecraft server (which is terrifying while high) and I ate 3 of the boxes of food. I don't know how.

LOL
Mocker

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 12:53 AM       
Quote:
are you goign to make bigger and bigger posts about stuff i said until someone sees how cool u are

everyone saw me post those things already

wtf are you even doing

anyways back to thxgvng! So I have all of my leftovers from my families, like 5 Styrofoam clam shell boxes just packed with stuff. My room mate came back home last night and we got high as shit, played in a minecraft server (which is terrifying while high) and I ate 3 of the boxes of food. I don't know how.

LOL
I love how you don't even attest to the whole racism part. You know, because Pentagarn wouldn't doubt it.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:02 AM       
Quote:
I love how you don't even attest to the whole racism part. You know, because Pentagarn wouldn't doubt it.
yes
Mocker

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
yes
Is that a yes as in "I am a total shell of a person and have no actual soul to give to a single person around me?"" or yes as in "I am a closet homsexual using blatant homophobia to cover myself."
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:38 AM       
buddy do you need attention or something
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:59 AM       
taaaaaaaaaaaard fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Buttmunch
Tacobot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
I sat around playin videa games then stuffed my pie hole. it was good, and today we used the left overs to make turkey enchiladas double awesome.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 03:58 AM       

very accurate
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
because Pentagarn wouldn't doubt it.
Why am I in this? My comment about all mockers being homophobic, even the homos was meant to be a stupid throwaway comment with no real meaning other than I was being deliberately silly. I have no pony in this race.

Well maybe that purple one IS just posted, but other than that, no other ponies.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
Went to my family's new place that they had just moved into the day before. Wasn't fancy by any stretch, but at least they're no longer homeless.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Why am I in this? My comment about all mockers being homophobic, even the homos was meant to be a stupid throwaway comment with no real meaning other than I was being deliberately silly. I have no pony in this race.

Well maybe that purple one IS just posted, but other than that, no other ponies.
I think he's just looking for a friend
Mocker

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
Yeah, I suppose this was retarded to begin with since I'm challenging someone who literally relies on an entire message board for his humor and quips. Can someone tell me why I decided to pick a fight with a fourteen year old?

PS: @ Thrash0 who just proved to me what a slut he is. Get bent you fucking dweeb.

PPS: I am certain Pentegarn isn't ready for you, but the silver lining is Zomboid might work! Hopefully! You just have to try and find out!

Allow me to paraphrase Thrash0's recent response. PS: @ Thrash0 who just proved a point to me. Get bent you fucking dweeb.

His response? "wut"

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Nov 27th, 2011 at 09:53 PM.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
wut

[edit] wat
Mocker

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
I'm so glad you came onto this board, Thrash0.

There's no possible way the board would ever have had a loveline thread that could ever reek of desperation, clingyness and a really sly advert for Mountain Dew and Modern Warfare.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
ok
Mocker

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
GET IN THE GAME!!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
My guess as to who will win this fight!

Spoilers!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
GET IN THE GAME!!
as in "please notice me, i'm running out of dry humor and if someone doesn't feed me with attention or quote me with a laughing emoticon i really am going to follow through with those thoughts of suicide this time as soon as I finish off these dorito's that is, hope my diet doesn't kill me before i get a chance to tear down an entire bridge trying to hang my fatass self"

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69707252
Mocker

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
I love how you just restated that entire thread.

And you called me fat.

Thank you internet.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
whatever dick sucker

PS I made a new revealing post in my thread about my ex gf ( ) go check it out so you can quote me more weeknights on fox 8/9central lol a/s/l?