Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 06:52 PM       
Do you still live with your mom?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 06:59 PM       
I split 1/2 the month between my parents place and my GF's. It keeps me fed. I know, it's hard for you to understand being loved by everyone you meet.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:13 PM       
Or perceived as employable

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Or perceived as employable
or tolerable.
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
Oh hay!! WR? Did you ever grow your hair back?

Always thought you were cute. In a PeeWee Herman kind of way.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
Don't fret Tadao, looks aren't everything.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Oh hay!! WR? Did you ever grow your hair back?

Always thought you were cute. In a PeeWee Herman kind of way.
bitch i shave my head because i finally realized i was going bald.

i suggest you do the same to rain forest between your legs.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Chojin: You can certainly pull it off. Can you put your head on a NOD poster? That would be good.
ty, i googled "nod poster" and got this

i am confus
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I donated my hair to Locks of Love a couple of years ago!
ME TOO BRA

THIRTEEN INCHES, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS CHOICE QUALITY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 07:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i am confus
lol

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
ME TOO BRA

THIRTEEN INCHES, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS CHOICE QUALITY
I'm gonna be doing that pretty soon, Don't know how to cut it to get maximum hairage in the locke.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:48 PM       
I never worried about that too much, I just grew it out without any fuss. The Locks for Love people just flat-out love it when guys do it at all, because guys don't use hair products or try to donate dyed hair.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
Further: When they cut it, they didn't take all of the hair. They just pull it together as much as possible, band it together and snip it off. I still had two inches left on my head afterward, there's nothing you can really do to maximize the hair they can harvest by cutting it in a certain way. All you need to do is suffer through a period of incredibly long hair, which is a pain in the ass. Especially when you have smartass friends who keep hiding bottles of Mane N Tail in your car
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
God I love long hair on a man. If my boyfriend cuts his hair off I'll look for another knuckle dragging cro magnum to pee on me and drag me back to his cave.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 11:05 PM       
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:01 AM       

I had long hair in high school, christ it was bad.

I actually shaved my hair off recently to hide the fact that I am balding, but now all the hair that was covering my receding hairline is gone, so it didn't work.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:40 AM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
You're not a hamster.
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:40 AM       
That's just Wiffles' handler.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
d'awwwww
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:58 AM       
You don't pose like an Asian, where is your pride!
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 02:21 PM       
AZN PRIDE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
which is worse, asians who pose like non-asians, or non-asians who pose like asians?

Because I think it's the latter, by miles and miles.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
Definitely the latter. Once particular example was this tubby white girl named Janette, who used to sign all of her classwork and her crude drawings of dudes kissing with "Janette-chan." Everytime I tried to take a photograph of my friends she'd somehow manage to worm herself into the background throwing up a peace sign. I WANTED TO BREAK HER FUCKING FINGERS.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
as for me, I hate it when non-Japanese tack "desu ne" on the end of what they say like BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH DESU NE like I'm totally going to mistake them for Japanese. And I'm not even Japanese, this is all through the food art stuff.