Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:52 PM        judge thinks court duped by cia
Judge suspects CIA duped court in destroying tapes
(01/17/08 05:23 PM ET) By Christine Kearney

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge deciding if the CIA should be held in contempt for destroying video tapes of interrogations of suspected Islamist militants said on Thursday he believed the court had been deceived by the agency.

LINK

Last edited by Geggy : Jan 18th, 2008 at 10:25 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
Yeah I just heard about this. But do judges really go up against the CIA?
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
yup. ones with balls do.

but nothing will come of this cause thats how things work nowadays.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
That's what I mean, judges already know that. I guess...
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
cynicism wins again!!!!!!!
say what now?
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 10:32 AM       
Yeah yeah... i already figured that we'll never know the truth behind the reasons for the cia destroying these tapes and we can only speculate why. its possible they are covering up the controversial interrogation techniques or they simply dont want the public know what was revealed by the suspects because it threatens the national security or it embarrasses/implicates the bush administration in some ways. but this type of behavoir by the cia in court echoes the mossaoui trial or any other trials in the past and i just think it is unacceptable, is all.
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 11:04 AM       
The government is only trying to protect you from yourself Geggy. Be nice and compliant and you will have no worries.

Here. Take this little pill here it will help you relax. Sit down, put your feet up and have a nice cold beer. Do not trouble yourself with such nonsense as what your kind leaders are doing.

Hey I have an idea maybe you can watch a quality reality show on television.

Oh yeah and EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
say what now?
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:10 PM       
Is this your way of debating? interesting.

what do you think of the cia obstructing the justice by destroying these tapes? i'm interested in hearing your opinion. thanks in advance!
say what now?
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
btw i'm flattered that you turn your attention to me every time you post after me. how about dinner and movie tonight? great, pick you up at 7. kiss and hugs.
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM       
it was not quite directed at you. It was pretty much sarcasm against the CIA instead of you. However since you wanted to take me to Hot N Now for dinner and your idea of a movie was watching Spartacus at your house I am quite upset.

You could have at least wanted to take me to see that movie about a giant monster and Red Lobster.

By the way every time I post after you.. Im usually replying to something you said. Therefore it would make sense to direct it towards you.

Now back to my usual take on things.

The CIA are good decent folks who have only gotten a bad rap due to the dishonest illegal things they have done in the name of freedom.

Obey the government and be a good boy and they will not bother you. Well unless they get bored,decide you are a communinst,think you have something they want, etc.....

Hey wait a minute I just realized I think I may have only posted after you a couple times. Once here and once in my thread about my fake presidential debates.
i will let you down
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
who overites magnetic tape anyway? how ghetto is that. i worked for wal mat security and we always used fresh tapes. pretty sad that the CIA isnt funded as well as the laplata md wal mart.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 10:55 PM       
That judge is just a chess piece. I have no idea what that move will do for the government elite in the future, but this is all planned out.

There is no way a judge is going to risk his life and career over the good of mankind.