Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post
I'm new to the party. I brought some doritos!
:groan

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
i wish they still made taco flavor or at least that they made taco flavor that didn't have to share a bag with "chipotle ranch" or whatever the fuck flavor it is
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
Why? Why am I always surprised when google shows me a penis? It happens everyday.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
Doopa's birthday thread got me wondering "As she doesn't post here anymore, why does she get a birthday thread?" Sure, she has a pretty strong connection to the site, but surely Rog can't forget to buy her a gift every year...

Looking back, her 2006 thread had, the now banned, Noob3 ask the very question I was thinking. Mister Mockery defended himself by saying she reads the boards, but I note a distinct lack of her posting her thanks to the vet well wishers.

2006 has no thread as the Barrs were crossing the country at the time. Did he remember to get her something? Or was he too busy singing a song about meat on a stick?

In 2005 the chip in her hand started blinking, a strong clue to remind the rubberfaced & picklehatted one, but she did take time out from hiding to make a quick appearance. Possibly the last time before her statements of "I love reading your site, I do it all the time" began to ring truely hollow.

If it weren't for Fartin & ArrowX 2004 would be a pretty impressive vet roster. If I rememebered who half those people were. And as I don't, Ol' Doopapoopa could've posted everyday for all I recall.

I actually posted in the 2003 thread. A suggestion that she was an active member of the forum at the time and such a thread wasn't some vile necrophilial obsession with a posed live doll... WTH am a talking about?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
That's... actually quite impressive
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
It being the 14th here.

Of August.
I RECALL THIS RUNNING GAG.

WE'RE STILL DOING IT IN THE FUTURE?

Old May 13th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
I rarely post in birthday threads because I rarely care

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i wish they still made taco flavor or at least that they made taco flavor that didn't have to share a bag with "chipotle ranch" or whatever the fuck flavor it is
Taco flavor Doritos ... mmmmmm tasty.

I'd buy a bag of the taco/ranch combo Doritos, then painstakingly separate all the ranch from the taco, then throw all that ranch shit away.

Why WHY did they stop making this awesome flavor?
You may already be there.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post

I'd buy a bag of the taco/ranch combo Doritos, then painstakingly separate all the ranch from the taco, then throw all that ranch shit away.

BECAUSE JOHN RITTER DIED!!!!!!!!!!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
I know you can still find them at the Biggs in Harrison, OH.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:57 PM       
I Don't want money, as it's worthless....

I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT A DONLLAR LOOKS LIKE

IS it like like a donkey, with a medusa for a left front leg?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:18 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post

I'm pining for the smokin' cheddar barbecue Doritos. I loved those, even more than Funyuns.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:42 PM       
TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP

http://f0rked.com/flash/v=doritos
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:44 PM       
It seems to me that all of the newer Dorito flavors pretty much taste the same. I get excited when I saw "cheesy sexy pizza" flavor or some other branded shit only to realize that it tastes no different than nacho cheesier.
GET OUT
Old May 14th, 2008, 12:18 AM       
I still kind of pine for the guacamole doritos, but that may be a good thing because I don't need to be eating doritos, sheesh
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 14th, 2008, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I RECALL THIS RUNNING GAG.

WE'RE STILL DOING IT IN THE FUTURE?
I like to mention it everytime I fuck something up because of timezones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I never post in birthday threads because I hate you all
I spend an hour reading birthday threads today, & it was either some divinely guided action, or you being a big old liar but every non-Doopenstein thread I picked had you in it.

Quote:
who the hell is ray grincho and why should i not put him on my ignore list
Well, that answered & corrected one of my previously considered unfounded doubts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
<3 <3 You need a roadie or anything?
Willie's roadies are all pale, effeminate boys in tight trousers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
What do you expect when you post a thread with a grand total of four words in the first post?
I. Fucked. Your. Mom.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2008, 01:03 AM       
Carlos Mencia should have never taken time off. I was mildly interested when he first started to get famous. Now he's thew only thing on and I'm gonna watch the news instead.
GET OUT
Old May 14th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Carlos Mencia should have never taken time off. I was mildly interested when he first started to get famous. Now he's thew only thing on and I'm gonna watch the news instead.

I just finished watching his standup, it was.. eh
Old May 14th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
CARLOS MENCIA SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN, YOU MEAN.

Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2008, 02:30 AM       
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2008, 03:55 AM       
Carlos Mencia doesn't do stand up. He re-tells jokes from good comedians. Only badly.

Also, these snacks are pretty much commercial racism towards white people. "Cracker" is OUR word!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

I. Fucked. Your. Mom.
Now this is a thread that might have some potential.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:17 AM       
Quote:
A man who dressed up as Darth Vader, wearing a garbage bag for a cape, and assaulted the founders of a group calling itself the Jedi church was given a suspended sentence Tuesday.

Arwel Wynne Hughes, 27, attacked Jedi church founder Barney Jones — aka Master Jonba Hehol — with a metal crutch, hitting him on the head, prosecutors told Holyhead Magistrates' Court.

He also whacked Jones' 18-year-old cousin, Michael Jones — known as Master Mormi Hehol — bruising his thigh in the March 25 incident, prosecutors said.

The two cousins and Barney Jones' brother, Daniel, set up the Church of Jediism, Anglesey order, last year. Jedi is the faith followed by some of the central characters in the ``Star Wars'' films.
http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2008...921.txt?sPos=3