Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:21 PM       
oBITCHuaries
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:44 PM       
I feel sick

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
Maybe it's skin cancer.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:18 PM       
Maybe it's maybeline?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:19 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
Don't worry. Tomorrow is SciFi channel night.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:59 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 12:29 PM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:05 AM       
:emoticon

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Don't worry. Tomorrow is SciFi channel night.
As sad as this sounds, i'd rather be at home tomorrow night getting drunk watching SciFi than going out for a coworker's 21st birthday.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:32 AM       
A friend of mine called me tonight and told me I was briefly shown walking by during a filler shot on tonight's episode of 20/20.

I was very skeptical about this at first, but then I indeed remembered walking by a camera on a tripod pointing at seemingly nothing a few weeks ago.

IN SHORT, I AM POTENTIALLY FAMOUSE

Old May 17th, 2008, 02:33 AM       
Who wants autographs

Old May 17th, 2008, 02:35 AM       

Beloved Cunt
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
A friend of mine called me tonight and told me I was briefly shown walking by during a filler shot on tonight's episode of 20/20.

I was very skeptical about this at first, but then I indeed remembered walking by a camera on a tripod pointing at seemingly nothing a few weeks ago.

IN SHORT, I AM POTENTIALLY FAMOUSE
Was the segment about obesity in America? If so, i'm sure they focused the camera on your massive monster truck tire-like gunt which may or may not be embarassing to you.
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:42 AM       
I oughta deck you one

Beloved Cunt
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:52 AM       
It's a wake up call pal, you gotta lose the cottage cheese.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
Stupid SciFi Channel. It's suposed o be stupisd scary movies on Sat. but no.... they had to ruin it with an Indiana Jones movie marathon. I want more horrible movies!
Beloved Cunt
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
I decided against going to the bars tonight and I was actually looking forward to some shitty movies. Time to channel surf.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
Yo, T-Rex. How hard was it to get a pilot's license?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

We should do a thread where people compare handwriting, as I assume all computer-users hate such 'primitive ways'.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:22 AM       
Guys, Friday night as I was smoking outside the bar at closing time, a cute girl was talking to some friends of mine and then she turned to me and said, "hey, I think I know you from... that website." All of a sudden, I was like, "OH SHIT!!" Turned out she was talking about the town's LJ community, so it was all cool. She even remembered a post I made almost three years ago for some reason.

At some point I did quote the spirit of MM and said "Hi, my name is Seth. You probably know me from The Internet," which is eerily effective in this community.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I decided against going to the bars tonight and I was actually looking forward to some shitty movies. Time to channel surf.
That's what I did. I was too hungover to do anything else anyway, so watching trash on tv was just great.

That was very funny. Well done.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:04 AM       
That's totally Loveline material. In a good way!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:40 AM       
Seth does the girl knows that you are a youtube star?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:14 PM       
If find it hilarious that people still take things said in these forums so seriously.