Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 09:45 AM       
They need to let you go ahead and have the baby. I can tell you're worn out.

What's the reason behind this again?:
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 09:46 AM       
Certainly sounds like an adventure. Why do bad things always happen to you Kitsa?

I went to a free concert tonight that was two hours of hippie soul music shite. I had to stand up the whole time while those around me sat on chairs. When I got home I found out I didn't get the great job I had applied for.

I have tickets to see DJ Yoda tomorrow so it's ok.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 10:13 AM       
I think my doctor has something to prove.

Sorry you didn't get the job, Zhukov
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
Going to wreck the West Coast at comic-con. Getting a hotel at least for a night or two but I might stay there a few more and sleep in the trash or something.

Willie: That was going to be my costume too
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 10:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
here's my itinerary, it looks like i'll hit the so called "rust belt"

January 28 Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
Peabody's is awesome and they have really cheap tallboys of PBR.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:11 PM       
I've caught another god damned respiratory infection, so now I'm stuck at home with no sense of smell or taste coughing up brownish phlegm. I don't think smoking all of those Russian cigarettes helped, either.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:15 PM       
prrrrrobably not. Shit singed off all your cilia.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:21 PM       
Oh, hello unopened box of cigarettes!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:35 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 07:44 AM       
lol who the hell is that a picture of?

tHIS BOARD MAKES ME FEEL SO LONERY AT NIght

I smoked weed for like a year straight or longer and i would smoke like five times a day and i stopped like last weed (Omg ONE TRACK MIND) and i think the silia are coming back to life or some shit because my throat and chest hurt also i feel like there's something inside my chest that wants to come out (IM HOPING FOR GINORMOUS TONSIl stone type tHINGS)
either that or im sick too

I BROUGHT THIS ON MYSelf
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
lol who the hell is that a picture of?

tHIS BOARD MAKES ME FEEL SO LONERY AT NIght

I smoked weed for like a year straight or longer and i would smoke like five times a day and i stopped like last weed (Omg ONE TRACK MIND) and i think the silia are coming back to life or some shit because my throat and chest hurt also i feel like there's something inside my chest that wants to come out (IM HOPING FOR GINORMOUS TONSIl stone type tHINGS)
either that or im sick too

I BROUGHT THIS ON MYSelf
Spoilers!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:11 AM       

i was thinking that same thing actually

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:29 AM       
Oh wow, are you still awake from last night? If I didn't work today I would still still be up hanging out.
BANNED

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:01 PM       
yes I'm hella an insomniac lately
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
That's my russian friend who killed himself It was the only picture of something Russian that I had handy.

He took that picture a few months beforehand, because he was always taking pictures of that knife and was probably just doing that to be stupid. Someone in our group of friends submitted it to Cliff Yablonski, and then like 3 weeks after he died he showed up there as the "Margit Menace" or something like that. Then SA didn't update Cliff Yablonski for years.

He was kind of a messed-up guy and used to take pictures of his cutting and his "blood bowl" to try and gross people out. He had so many suicide attempts that I'm convinced his actual death was accidental...he liked being able to see the reactions too much.

Anyway, other than the mess-upedness and the killing himself he was a great guy.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 16th, 2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: further explanation
BANNED

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
oh
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:42 PM       
Didn't mean it as a depressing thing. He would've fit right in here.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:12 PM       
man, i was all about that drunk stories/beer thread until i actually read it
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
id make some MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS except that my good stories revolve around other people and theyre all kinda fucking sad
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:49 PM       
Hay GRisly.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
HAWARYA
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:27 PM       
sup nigggguhs
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:47 PM       
garararrararrar

my phone has decided that it doesnt like internet
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
Tell it to eat it or beat it.