Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 01:04 AM       
I'll ring you baby.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 01:37 AM       
that is not what we agreed on.
pika

and to stay on topic ofr once, i'll be uploading some pictures of my adventures monday and tuesday when i wake up.
i now know what i want to be when i grow up
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 09:11 AM       
Elx, I think we need to get this worked out pretty quickly - how old are you?

Also, what's your problem with World War II?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 02:33 PM       
no problem, i just happen to like jews
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 02:35 PM       
So do I!

I really hope I can catch one, so he can give me his pot of gold.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 02:47 PM       
They make great soap.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
http://sadtrumpet.wav
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/r...7;20adventure/

there's even a video in there!
WATCH THE MINIVAN GET TOSSED BY A GIANT CLAW!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
dump adventure!
Egg
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
2 days is alotta dump
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
You held your dump for 2 days?
Egg
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
well the last load we had to hold til tuesday, they refused us 10 minutes before closing time.
it was so soggy tuesday morning we had to use shovels in a torrential downpour!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Oh man, you had to pay to dump rain? That sucks.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
I hate soggy dumps
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:19 PM       

KAHLJORN "POST TOO MUCH" KAHLJORN HAD POSTED ONE TOO MANY REPLIES. HE WAS LOOKIN FOR ATTENTION AND NOW HE GOT THE MODS ATTENTION. HE WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW AND HE KNEW IT. IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE THIS GARBAGED MOUTH DIARRHEA HEAD IS BEHIND BARS, LEAVING GENTLE INNOCENTS TO POST RABBLEROUSE FREE.
ITS POSTERS LIKE YOU WHO HELP KEEP SCUM LIKE THIS OFF THE INTERNET BOARDS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
Egg
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
omg
HAHAHHAAHAH
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
I love you Kahl.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 05:40 AM       
Just because I take an interest in the killing of Jews does not mean I hate them.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Just because I take an interest in the killing of Jews does not mean I hate them.

Yeah! Someone had to find out what temperature humans combust in an oven. It was very important medical research for the good of humanity!
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 11:40 AM       
Not really, no.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:01 PM       
Oh it wasnt? Well then they are dicks.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
jews.
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
I HAVE THIS STORY BUT IT PROBABLY WONT BE FUNNY ON THE INTERNET (and might not be funny off) HUH BIG SURPRISE FROM KAHLJORN

SO LIKE IT WAS DURING FRANCES WW2 PUPPET FRANCE VINEJI FRANCE OR WHAT THE HELL EVER AND HITLER WAS MAKING PEOPLE EXPORT JEWS TO THEM AND ASKED FOR TWO THOUSAND JEWS FROM FRANCE A MONTH AND IN ORDER TO APPEASE THEM FRANCE WAS ALL, "HERE HAVE SOME MORE JEWS" AND GAVE THEM LIKE FIVE THOUSAND A MONTH INSTEAD.

HERE HAVE SOME MORE JEWS
I JUST PICTURE FRANCE DIGGING JEWS OUT OF THE GROUND AND THROWING THEM OVER THEIR HEADS LIKE LITTLE CLUMPS OF DIRT AT GERMANY. OR JUST THROWING HANDFULLS OF CONFETTI JEWS AT THEM. THE IMAGE IS KIND OF AMBIGUOUS BUT HILARIOUS TO ME MAYBE THOSE LITTLE PLASTIC ARMY MEN EXCEPT JEWS. THATS THE ONE>
Egg
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
from saturday