Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
I remember one time it happened and you posted about it, we joked about it FOREVER.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
milhouse do you still have that girlfriend
We were broken up for a while and got back together again recently. I'M SURE TERRA WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS NEWS TOO

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
That's not a bummer. I robbed a guy of his cash when he was high on something once and it was pretty funny. The dude thought I was his friend and asked me to get him something from the store. I said it'd take more money. He handed me more. I said "More" and he gave me more. Then I left the party.
haha
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
oh sam you're talking about the time i got hit in the head by a crazy homeless guy
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
I think so, I remember thinking Evil Robot did it.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
what's with these new avatars, guys
The Unicorn
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
HIS AVATAR WAS A BLACK MAN.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
ew terra still posts here?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
that's good news milhouse i got broken up with 4 months ago. the day before my birthday
The Unicorn
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
We were broken up for a while and got back together again recently. I'M SURE TERRA WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS NEWS TOO
I'M STILL WAITING FOR A CERTAIN YOU KNOW WHO TO COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
GW I used to make threads about how I hated you

Man what a lame thing to do
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
Unless you're one of the people i'm supposed to hate still

in that case f u
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
nothing 4 sam

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
what's with these new avatars, guys
We all had a big Brony/I-Mockery meet up. These are our pictures from it.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
My first girlfriend found me 2 years ago but she wasn't at all how she was when I was 17. She had been on meth at one point, I think. Back then she was a hot little redheaded innocent christian girl. Now she looked like she had just hopped out of a trailer park dumpster. I told her I wasn't interested.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
My ex girlfriend was a tiny blonde indie chick who, to this very day, I do not understand how I ended up with
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I'M STILL WAITING FOR A CERTAIN YOU KNOW WHO TO COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME.
AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR A CERTAIN NAKED PHOTO

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
mainly because i'm gross and she was really pretty
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
milhouse, sam knew that whole time that those pictures were deleted btw
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub
NEW FACE IN HELL
yo got clowned, dawg
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:05 PM       
now everyone knows what you look like and no one knows what buddah looks like naked
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
except sam, i guess
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM       

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
you can see me naked if u wan