Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 11:02 PM        funny story i was told at work
i work at a supermarket, and i guess a few years back some fat black lady came in with a cake that she bought and she said that it was bad so she wanted a new one. my friend chris had a look at the cake and realized that 3/4 of it was missing. chris says "we're not giving you your money back." the lady demands a refund. chris goes "we're not giving you your money back, because clearly you were enjoying it." she was fat, so she took offense and stormed off to the manager. chris gives her the old tip of the hat and now chris is out of the picture.
onto the evening manager. she tells the manager the story and he agrees with chris that they aren't going to give her a refund. then she goes into a rant about "oh, if i was white then this would've been settled awhile ago" blah blah blah. and the manager goes "no, if you were white i would slap you so it wouldn't be a hate crime."

oh man
Staxeon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 11:16 PM       

Awesome. You should ask your friend Chris is she had icing under her fingernails, or somewhere on her spandex pants.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 07:33 AM       
lmao. you're new but you aren't that bad
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 12:09 PM       
My sources tell me that you made that story up so could be the big man on campus. Stop the lies.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 12:36 PM       
Awesome story.

I hate people like that.

Just last night I rang up some guy while I was on the phone with another store. The total was 13 something or other and he gave me 14 dollars. Bastard comes back 15 minutes later telling me he gave me a 20 and I owe him money back. I guess he thought I was distracted and didn't remember what he gave me so he'd get some free money.

I kinda thought that maybe he was honestly mistaken and didn't remember, but when I give you change back in coins when it should be in bills, wouldn't you notice right then?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 04:06 PM       
Regardless of it's truthfulness, it's still hilarious. I dislike it when anyone uses race as an excuse.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 12:53 PM       
lol,

I was working at Gamestop awhile back, during the Christmas rush.
The entire state was low on those new skinny PS2 game consoles, we only had 2 left in the store. I recived a phone call from this guy explaining that he was on crutches, and if I could save him a system. I told him we couldn't. He told me he would be here in 5 minutes.
Well, the 2 systems had just sold out when I noticed a black man hobbling into the store on crutches. by some coincidence, he comes right to me, and not the other 3 people covering the store that day.
He asks me if I saved a PS2 for him. I told him we didn't, and the last one just left with the person who just walked out. He went crazy.

"what the hell?! He get me all the way down here and don't have a PS2! It some sort of concpiracy! You couldn't even help a guy on crutches? Well, I never shopping here again! I going to tell all my friends never to shop here!"

He was last scene hobbling away yelling at the other customers not to shop at the store due to lying employees and a concpiracy.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:08 PM       
When I worked at a grocery store, I had stuff like that happen all the time. People would eat half a bag of whatever-the-fuck and then demand a refund because they "didn't like it." Well, damn, if you didn't like it, why did you keep eating it? Plus, we're not in the business of giving refunds to people because they bought shit they don't like.

One lady bought some bean salad stuff and came back the next day because she said there were mouse bones in it. She had even picked out some of these supposed "mouse bones" and brought them in to show us... they were pieces of the stem from the top of beans. She refused to believe me, even after I showed her identical "bones" on the beans in our produce department. Apparently she didn't have the rest of the bean salad, either, and she couldn't give me a receipt for it.

Weird things that people did return stuff for that was actually true:
- a chunk of wood in a jar of sauerkraut
- a grasshopper in a jar of pickles
- a potato chip that was completely black
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:25 PM       
I got a pizza from a local shop (not a national chain) and bit into a piece of glass. It was about the size of a bb, not huge but big enuff not to miss. Since our tech room ordered from there all the time I took the glass in. The owner took it, let it clink on the stainless steel counter, then rubbed it against the counter to make that tell-tale scratching glass noise and goes "yep, its glass". No shit, I bit into it to find out.

He told me he get his dough from a deli in another town and they get stuff all the time in the dough, hunks of wood, plastic, etc., but they usually get it out when they kneed. Hurrah. He offered me credit for my whole order, a large pepperoni pizza and a sub. The next week when I tried to collect he would only give me a free medium cheese pizza, no sub.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 07:55 PM       
dude why would you want a free pizza with POTENTIALLY MORE GLASS IN IT
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 08:53 PM       
Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I wasn't gonna get cash out of this guy. I guess I should drag out the story past it concise version.

He was giving me credit, as in-store dollar amount, for a large and a sub. So the next week I ordered something like 2 subs, a greek salad, and I think mozz sticks, nothing with dough in it. That came to more than what the large and one sub was, so I offered to pay the difference. When I went in to pick it up he had this pad with numbers written all over it, like he was recalculating the credit, and he wanted me to pay more out of pocket. In effect lowering my in-store credit to what a medium pizza would cost.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 10:12 PM       
oh ok