Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Yeah, that cunt with the dog. I don't understand how they took the boat without the keys. In the one part the sarcastic asshole said he had the boat, and he took the keys with him. But later on he died because he turned into a zombie. I don't remember anyone picking up the keys at all. :/
the nurse risks it and takes the key off of the sarcastic guy zombie after she shoots it in the head.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 09:24 PM       
Yeah, I must have been taking a piss or something. I asked my brother and he told me the same thing.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2004, 02:38 PM       
I liked it better than the original. But then, I thought the original was pretty fucking boring.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM       
light on plot, heavy on zonbis :o i heart.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM       
My moms bein gay and won't take me
so i'll buy it and play it everytime shes around she hates movies like that
all that was on scream yesterday was Night and day
PonchtheJedi is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 03:34 PM       
I loved the movie. Saw it twice, in fact. I didn't like how they seemed to introduce some characters simply to kill them off, though.

******************* Spoilers******************

Like the hot chick, who seemed to only be there to look good and then have a cool death. And the old guy who was trying on women's shoes. I don't remember either of their names.

Also, how come the gun store guy died so quickly? He got bit, and then was a zombie like 2 minutes later. The other people who only got bit died hours later. He specifically says that he was "a little dinged up, but ok"....any ideas? Or did i just miss something?
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonchtheJedi
I loved the movie. Saw it twice, in fact. I didn't like how they seemed to introduce some characters simply to kill them off, though.

******************* Spoilers******************

Like the hot chick, who seemed to only be there to look good and then have a cool death. And the old guy who was trying on women's shoes. I don't remember either of their names.

Also, how come the gun store guy died so quickly? He got bit, and then was a zombie like 2 minutes later. The other people who only got bit died hours later. He specifically says that he was "a little dinged up, but ok"....any ideas? Or did i just miss something?
I remember he said they "got him good" or they "bite really hard" or something like that. Maybe the bite was bad enough to kill him quickly. But yeah, I thought that was odd how quickly he died.

Overall, I thought the movie was a lot of fun. It had too many slow moments, though, and some of them could've been better used to develop the paper-thin characters. That's one thing that really irritated me. I know it's a zombie flick, but some time could be devoted to making the characters more than cardboard cutouts.

I'd probably go see it one more time. I enjoyed it, but I went in expecting what I got. I wasn't expecting an Oscar contender, but this flick could have been a lot better than it was.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:24 PM       
The reason some people "Turn" Fater than others because of the sevearety of the bite or their heart rate because The Virus is transferred through the blood to the blood to the brain.

and there can't be zombie fish the virus only spreads through humans like AIDS. I still want to know what the initial release of the virus was caused by.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM       
How would you know that stuff your mom won't take you to go see it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:47 PM       
its not a virus it asys in the trailer its because there's no more room in hell cant you read
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:02 PM       
well there goes my theory about pirahnas spreading the fucking disease

Sergeant_Tibbs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM       
Poor Andy
DementedElf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM       
Well that was the tag for the original I believe, but it didn't stop them from adding the satilite part in the beginning of the first one at the last minute to apparently try and make us think it was gas from venus that was causing it.
wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 01:05 AM       
the little girl wasn't the couples daughter. she was a stupid neighbor chick. i only saw a minor minor mistake in just how the gun is out of ammo and clicks when those guns dont do that. I loved this movie and i thought it followed the rules really well.
I even think it is a good remake in that it keeps the spirit of the original in the whole world being infested and having a fortress with lots of fun stuff except for the legions of undead downstairs or outside.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 01:47 AM       
I was hoping for a lot more kills/gore in this one actually. Gimme "Zombie" or "Day of the Dead" kinda kills damnit, that's what I wanna see more of!
wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 02:06 AM       
man i completely adore "creep factor" where it's all leading up to mass hysteria. When the zombies came running up the escalator into the main mall part i was in heaven.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 03:44 AM       
it seems that you turn into a zombie the instant you die, and a bite causes you to die, so at the start when the husband got bit in the neck, he died quickly, and thus zombified quickly.

on an unrelated note, remember the kills in day of the dead, the guy getting ripped in half and so forth. that was fuuunnnn....

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2004, 07:42 AM       
I thought this was very entertaining indeed....nicely made, good cast, lots of action....the girls death in the shuttle bus with the chainsaw was amazing
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2004, 07:22 PM       
any zombie movie i can sing along with is ok by me

-willie