Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 09:08 AM       
Quote:
Speaking of Amityville Horror, I don't like scenes where they just have two red eyes staring out of the darkness.
I know! I think that the scariest horror is the most subtle. Little noises, seeing things moving out of the corner of your eye, eyes in the dark. It leaves it more to the imagination and makes it creepier.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 03:45 AM       
Quote:
Not sure about creepiest, but the most cringeworthy scene for me is definitely the scene in Cannibal Holocaust where they kill the turtle..
dude that scene is so crazy. I didn't really know turtles looked like that on the inside ;/

anything with a woodshipper is pretty gross ;o there's this one movie called eternal evil of asia where this guy keeps cursing people and for example he turns this one guy into a dick head but he turns this one guy into a HUNGRY GHOST so he starts eatting himself and everybody around him and he eats his forearm and is walking around with a bloody bony arm
there's also like a flying daoist sex fight in that movie it's pretty ridiculous
just imagine a guy doing some bitch doggy style while flying through the air at some guy
The Third Man
Harry Lime is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
The Dali inspired orgy/human consumption climax to Society (1989) really creeped me out. Shitty movie but kick-ass special fx by Screaming Mad George.

Here's a taste

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/...d24a40.jpg?v=0

As for most cringeworthy, did anyone see Takashi Miike's installment of Masters of Horror? The episode is titled Imprint and Showtime banned it from airing it due to it's cringeworthyness. One unflinchingly graphic torture scene was quite brutal, as I was watching it I said to myself, "I am really glad they didn't put this on TV"

Quick sub-genre: Most Gag-worthy scene

The puss in the custard scene from Peter Jackson's Dead Alive (1992) remains the only scene from a film that made me gag. Many have made me feel like gagging but this one took the cake.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 09:44 PM       
What about the broken glass scene in Red Room?
The Third Man
Harry Lime is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
I've never seen Red Room, however, after watching the trailer i'm not sure i'd want to
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 08:46 PM       
Creepiest: In Schindler's List, when Amon is out on the balcony in the morning. He's shirtless, suspender straps hanging down, and smoking a cigarette. He grabs his sniper rifle, and shoots two Jews in the head. Afterward, he goes back in to take a leak. It's just how relaxed he is about it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM       
I thought that about some parts of Life is Beautiful, too.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:31 AM       
i watched this movie called dead or alive a jap mafia movie. They drown a girl in inflatable pool filled with her own fecces and pee that's my most cringe worthy

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i watched this movie called dead or alive a jap mafia movie. They drown a girl in inflatable pool filled with her own fecces and pee that's my most cringe worthy
Ohhh...

That's a movie I'll probably be avoiding...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
The talking typewriter anus-bugs in Naked Lunch kinda creeped me out a little.

Then again, Roy Scheider with boobs kinda creeped me out a little too.
eats kittens
Embee90 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 03:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by There's A Bat View Post
Not sure about creepiest, but the most cringeworthy scene for me is definitely the scene in Cannibal Holocaust where they kill the turtle.. Namely because... it's real. For some reason i'm totally desensitized to humans getting slashed, impaled, and disemboweled, but I can't stand seeing it happen to animals.
That entire movie was a mistake. Most cringeworthy all the way.

Creepiest would have to be any shot of the clown doll from Poltergeist. No thanks.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 03:33 PM       
Oh, god, that preacher in Poltergeist II was fucking creepy.

IRL he was a hippie, though.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:24 PM       
creepiest - i'm not entirely sure, but listening to the joker speak in the dark knight sends chills up my spine. another mention for mothman prophecies, that entire movie creeps me out. especially the scene when someone recaps their "experience" with the mothman, and you can kind of see the figure of the being. gah, it's f*cking creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

cringeworthy - i'm not sure, but any movie when they show someone's hand get broken or something usually makes me cringe
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:48 AM       
Creepiest: In Spy Kids when they play those flooples or whatever's speach backwards. That always just disturbed me .

Cringeworthy: Anything following a sex scene in Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS.