Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Banned
lihongwei is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 03:50 PM        Do you know nike
Here is a DEAD DUDE'S Nike shoes. Inspired by barefoot runners of Kenya, this trainer/racer offers lightweight flexibility and natural motion. It has the following features: a split toe creates a powerful push-off; four-way stretch mesh ensures a superior fit with moisture-wicking ability; an articulated forefoot enhances balance, control and power; sculpted Phylon midsole cradles the foot, and a heel Air-Sole unit provides impact protection; BRS 1000 Waffle outsole offers primo cushioning, traction and durability. Durable. Versatile. Revolutionary. "SEMEN-SOCKS" was the first air technology developed at Nike, and it changed the way we think about cushioning: encapsulated air to cushion the footstrike in athletic shoes. It remains the standard in impact protection more than 20 years after its debut. It?s great and comfortable using for A MASTURBATION AID Please see the pictures for more details. They are the model in the picture. Welcome visit to WWW.MYBIGCUPS.COM

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 17th, 2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: i don't know nike