Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
happyknife is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 04:05 PM        Kerplah!
Hi there,

I really like that fish!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 04:11 PM       
Hi there,

Glad you really like that fish!

Why is your first post spam?
Banned
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 04:30 PM       
ORrrrg.. Sorry, that wasn't quite my purpose. I was more about the fish.

It sure is something:

Just look at it go!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM       
What brings you to our palace of sinful delights?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 04:34 PM       
I noticed your link is gone. Here.

http://kerplah.com/?kerplay=1
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM       
I've gotten to day 16 and I see a recurring theme. Your self worth is at an unhealthy level and you dream about getting even with all those people who just don't understand your grey painful existence.

I'm guessing that yellow represents beauty and it always seems to turn into a monster or be eaten by one. In fact, I believe it probably represents women.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 08:46 PM       
I will freely admit I don't know what the hell is going on here.

By the by, "Hi, I'm old."

EDIT: After reading it, I still don't know what the hell is going on here.

I made it to day 6 before giving up
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jun 5th, 2010 at 11:52 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 03:43 AM       
I like the curved typography a lot.
Banned
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
So what do you guys do here for fun?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
We welcome new people and throw them parties.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
motherfuckers better post more often or they are getting banned for spamming
Namely you happyknife
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:27 PM       
In fact. Fuck you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Maybe we should just dump it in sports.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
^^^ Including me!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:09 PM       
I was a'talkin 'bout the real spammers, not people with sports on the brain running out the mouth (otherwise the 4 people who post there would all be banned :P)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:17 PM       
So someone who's first post is a link to their sports blog is alright in your book.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:29 PM       
That reminds me ....
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 06:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
So someone who's first post is a link to their sports blog is alright in your book.
If they are poster of substance, and they did it the right way (IE in their sig). If Flagg or Whiterat had a sports blog and put it in their sig while posting. I would have no issue. Even if a new guy popped in, jumped in the Basketball thread and started talking NBA finals, but has a sig to their sports blog from the get go, I wouldn't really care that much.

If some random guy popped in, made a whole new thread to say "lookit my sports blog" I would take issue.

So you banning that guy was the right thing to do (just saying that now in case you thought my antics were saying otherwise)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:04 PM       
Oh, I thought you took acceptation or where fucking with me for some reason. I thought it an odd side to take.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 06:02 PM