Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
A-Team
OH GOD WHAT CHANNEL DO THEY SHOW IT ON?
Also, I love King of the Hill. I hate the episodes that focus on Peggy, because I hate her with a burning passion. but it's pretty damn funny, considering it's actually almost exactly like a LOT of fellow Texans I know.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:05 PM       
LS: http://www.nbc.com/

They stream most of the episodes which is awesome.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:34 PM       
Ah, many thanks! I've been having trouble finding some high quality A-Team.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:38 PM       
I was watching an episode the other day where Murdock was taking care of a small plant in the van. B.A. got so mad and he was like "Quit it with that plant Murdock or I'll crush the life out of it, turn it into dust and then watch it blow away like a tumble weed!"

SKATASTIC
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
It's always sunny in Philadelphia - Dennis and Dee's Mom Is Dead.

Watched this on saturday night with my roommate. I cried/laughed so hard I almost fell off my couch when the gang were arguing with the mother's lawyer.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
I just got The Young Ones Season 1 and 2. At one point in life I have been each of the characters. Yes, even Rick.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
How much were they?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 07:03 PM       
I paid full price
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:27 PM       
Tool Academy which seems like a "Charm School" for guys on VH1. It's interesting just seeing all these fools in one space at a time when there's not techno playing, strobe lights flashing and no draft beer to be seen.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 02:08 PM       
Why is it called Tool Academy? Because they teach these fags how to use tools or because they are a bunch of tools?
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
They are a bunch of tools(One guy calls himself Matsuflex). I wish the premise was that they just beat these guys with tools.

It's too bad they didn't finish their degrees and Clown College.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
I watched all of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia recently. It's not the greatest show ever but still pretty good. I think its main problem is that all the characters is completely unlikeable and you really don't want to "spend time with them" as film critics say.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
I would spend time with them. They make me and my friends seem not so corrupt.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Tool Academy which seems like a "Charm School" for guys on VH1.
I was watching a clip of this with my girlfriend. Its like a show for cheating husbands and they parade them around in front of a bunch of women while their wives/girlfriends SECRETLY watch them and i dunno the winner is supposed to be who changes the most or something. ANYWAY we were watching this clip and the guys are doing a "fashion show" which is really more like a male stripper show, they walk around showing off their bodies and all the women in the audience go OOOLLALALA and some of the guys try to flirt with the ladies while their girlfriends secretely watch...

then this one guy comes out with a basketball and all the ladies are like ooolala. Then he's dribbling the ball and he loses control of the ball and one of the girls in the audience gets hit IN THE FACE WITH THE BALL

LOL!
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 06:32 PM       

I forgot about the basketball to the face.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
haha what a hunk huh i bet all the ladies were like "HEY STUD HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH YOUR BALL NEXT YOU CAN DRIBBLE ALL OVER MY FACE" and his girlfriend probably got all jealous, "HE NEVER HITS ME IN THE FACE WITH HIS BALL LIKE THAT"
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 12:58 PM       
Holy shit, Always sunny in Philadelphia just beat out Reno 911 for me.

Everyone knows the iconic line from Die Hard where Bruce Willis yells "Yippie Kay Yay Motherfucker!" What's hilarious is watching Die Hard on network t.v. like USA or TNT where they change the line to "Yippie Kay Yay Mother Falcon!"

So anytime me or one of my friends are pissed in front of kids or at work we exclaim "Mother Falcon!" instead.

Just watched an episode of Always sunny where the gang gets taken hostage. Later in the episode Frank pulls out a gun and yells "Yippie Kay Yay Mother Falcon!"

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
Nice! I must have missed that one.
The Tension and the Spark
moonlightkisu is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm so glad you wrote that extra small it makes it easier to ignore

can you do the same thing with your signature etc
I actually copied and pasted it from my profile and was too lazy to edit the formatting, lol.

Oh sure, the signature's already done.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 07:41 AM       
Woah nice signature you dreadful homo.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
I just got into The Wire and finished season two yesterday. I am loving it. I'm sure there have been threads on it here before but I'm trying to frantically finish the whole series before I go out of my way to read anything on it.
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 09:03 PM       
I remember that episode of COPS! She actually expected the officer to go and get her drug money back from the dealer.

Here's some of the crap I watch that dominates my idiot box:

Law and Order:CI ( only ones with Goren)
AB FAB ( Patsy and Eddy have no redeeming qualities, which is damn funny to me)
Robot Chicken (Seth Green ruining all of my childhood memories, way to go!)
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (BBCAmerica version, the American ones suck. Nothing like a Scottish boy yelling at you to stop pulling your plonker in the kitchen)
Match Game on Game Show Network (70's with Gene Rayburn-guy reminds me of Dracula)

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 07:43 PM       
I've been watching a lot of 3 Stooges shorts lately. Finished watching the one where they become plumbers to escape from the cops. Hilarity ensues, especially when they realize the pipes are broke because they have wiring in them so they flooded the electrical pipes. The cooks face is priceless when he turns on the stove and water shoots out. Then he leaves the room and comes back in a rain coat.

:knucklehead
The Tension and the Spark
moonlightkisu is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Woah nice signature you dreadful homo.
Thanks!

Since i'm a woman though, i'm not sure if I qualify as a homosexual .. (I thought my name was quite obviously female, I guess not lolz)

but since it doesn't match my avatar, I figured i'd change it anyway.

lmao .. this is a movies & television thread though, isn't it?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:53 PM       
We have someone on here called Guitar Woman and even he's a dude.