Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Akktri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 02:00 AM        Australian Food Review!
Wherein I review various foods shipped to me from Australia!
Comments and mockery welcome!
Click the photo to see the review at Wordpress!

WHAT PHOTO LOL

Last edited by executioneer : Mar 8th, 2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: no spamming your website please
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
marmite is better!

*shot*
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 02:25 AM       
Wiffles get out.

Vegemite has to be eaten with butter you know. Did you do that? You put half a teaspoon of vegemite on the bread, and half a kilo of butter on that to mask the flavour.

"Violet crumble! These things are really strange. Strangest damn candy I’ve ever had. They’re chocolate on the inside, but inside it’s like this huge brick of hard, crunchy stuff. It’s a little hard to describe. Kind of like vanilla or something, I guess."

Uh, it's honeycomb. Chocolate covered honeycomb. Vanilla?

Tim Tams are supposed to be eaten thusly: Bite of the ends, suck up milk using Tim Tam as straw, finish off soggy Tim Tam.

Cherry Ripe is delicious and possibly one of the best chocolate bars in the known world.

Minties are awful.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:17 AM       
I heart Tam Tam, but I don't get much of it, obviously.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 04:41 AM       
I can send various flavours of Tim Tam to anyone that can send me some of the American style salty tasting peanut bars. I have no idea what they are called but I want some.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 04:42 AM       
Munch? Reminds me of peanut brittle.
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 05:49 AM       
No, it was in a white packet.

Peanut brittle has a sweet, caramel like flavour, this was salty like peanut butter.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 08:22 AM       
That's the one. Loves it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:01 PM       
I'm retarded.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
Australia doesnt have any foods except kangaroo and koala steaks, sand, and soup made from fallen tree branches.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 07:32 PM       
oh yeah and they eat bugs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
Don't drink the wine.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
Dont lick the toads either
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
I came to this thread expecting to find a smoking crater and instead, this.

You guys are getting soft.
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:17 PM       
It's most likely a spam bot that started this thread, but food is still an interesting subject.

Now, can someone send me some paydays? I have loads of koala meat, bugs and soup to trade.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:50 PM       
Fuck the bugs and koalas, get me some croc jerky and we're in business
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM       
I can get croc jerky but I doubt I can get it out of my country.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:53 PM       
GODDAMMNIT WIFFLES, IF YOU WANNA STEAL MY BITS THEN AT LEAST GO FOR THE GOOD ONES
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:54 PM       
I wanna try it so bad, that shit would be tasty
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
I could send some but I'd have to wait till the next time I have money.
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
In the mean time, pick something Australian (perhaps less of a restricted animal, and more along the lines of confectionery) that you want, and I will acquire some.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 11:54 AM       
shit on the barbie
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 05:50 PM        Nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
It's most likely a spam bot that started this thread, but food is still an interesting subject.

Now, can someone send me some paydays? I have loads of koala meat, bugs and soup to trade.
I'm not a spam bot. I just want to be a reviewer.

...What? I got censored? Then how do you post reviews here?
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 05:51 PM        AH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Wiffles get out.

Vegemite has to be eaten with butter you know. Did you do that? You put half a teaspoon of vegemite on the bread, and half a kilo of butter on that to mask the flavour.

"Violet crumble! These things are really strange. Strangest damn candy I’ve ever had. They’re chocolate on the inside, but inside it’s like this huge brick of hard, crunchy stuff. It’s a little hard to describe. Kind of like vanilla or something, I guess."

Uh, it's honeycomb. Chocolate covered honeycomb. Vanilla?

Tim Tams are supposed to be eaten thusly: Bite of the ends, suck up milk using Tim Tam as straw, finish off soggy Tim Tam.

Cherry Ripe is delicious and possibly one of the best chocolate bars in the known world.

Minties are awful.

That's what I was trying to figure out! Yes! That's what it tastes like!
And thanks for the tips! I will try that right away on my tube of stale Vegemite!