Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
BRUSH TOOLS ARE MY BITCHES

Quote:
NO tablet, thank you very much. Years of MS Paint training have indeed made me a master of the touch pad
Now if only I didn't suck at using actual paintbrushes to a humiliating degree WHY CAN'T MY DRAWING SKILLS BE ENOUGH TO CONTINUE EARNING ME MONEY
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Take 4 aleve.
Quote:
SELF PORTRAIT FOR PHOTOSHOP CLASS
Very nice, Gus. You do great stuff.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM       
Oh & I was going to say something to T but changed my mind.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM       
This week's Art Shit theme is tough for me because I hate both those things so much.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM       
If I hadn't promised myself I wouldn't; I would just write the two words on my hands and clap at the camera.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM       
I am not above running any joke into the ground.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:13 PM       
Hard.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I would, but i took naproxen already and don't want to mix drugs.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:26 PM       

I played Portal for the first time this weekend. A lot shorter than I expected. Plus I still don't get the cake is a lie hysteria. Maybe years of the internet being a twat spoiled that aspect too much for me.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM       
I watched an interview with the singer and guitarist from Cake the other day. Their singer literally should never open his mouth unless there is a tune playing alongside it. He spewed out so much useless garbage it sounded like his brain was permanently fried.

Wrenched my gut..... I felt like I drank 2 pots of coffee on an empty stomach.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 06:06 PM       
I hate musician interviews.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 11:39 PM       
You have just caused a weird deja-vu moment because someone was just telling me they'd talked to that guy and it was the first time I'd thought of him since that old Comfort Eagle flash.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:20 AM       
Yeah, Pub, I was sick of Portal long before I played it, and that wasn't even the funniest part of the game.

I hate Still Alive, as well.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:44 AM       
that.

fucking.

song.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:57 AM       
Is it played somewhere? I have heard it a grand total of twice now. When I completed the game and when I searched out that cover on youtube.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:18 AM       
it's one of Mr. Kitsa's favorite songs and I fucking hate it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:52 AM       
It's a stock song for spamming on Source games. Every round.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:01 AM       
There's a reason people reference inane things like "the cake is a lie", it's because they're lonely. They're only looking for friends, people with similar interests. So they innocently cry out "The cake is a lie!" Desperate to draw attention to themselves but unable to do so through personal merit. They're too naive though, or too thoughtless. They never consider the predators lurking so near to home.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Nah, i just finally have the money and scholarships required to pay for a REAL college

... only to discover that only 18 credits transfer from three entire years at the community college I attended, so that's fucking fun...
And I really, really, REALLY hate effectively being a second-term freshman at 22 years old.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:25 AM       
But it makes me feel REALLY GOOD to talk to the 25 to 29 year old freshman
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:28 AM       
Right until I look over at one of the three eighteen year old prodigies we have at the moment
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:29 AM       
I never really paid attention to people that much to get their ages. Especially since I plan on being in school for longer than most of my peers, anyway. Fuck 'em.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:36 AM       
I pay attention to people their age when they're that good, have the work ethic to go along with it, are smart enough to have already gotten work, are easygoing and affable, all of this balling up and making them my biggest competitors. They're basically younger, far more talented versions of me
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM       
Most people I enjoy being around are Math, Science, and Philosophy folks, and they aren't really my competitors. Art students are insufferable. My photography class is a pain unlike any other. Also; writers. It's why I'm not primarily an English major.

My biggest problem with this stuff, (and I'd known it before I got here), is that creativity is very stifled. You're allowed to think outside the box, so long as that box is encased within another box and you don't go outside that one. It's all completely fake. I love it when there's disagreement and dissension in class. I hate most the people that try to agree with one another as quickly as possible, and unfortunately that's not something that changes with age, as I've come to find out. Someone that disagrees with me is well on their way to earning my total respect.

EDIT: Oh and :school