Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:01 PM       

OH, uh...BARNEY!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
This thread needs more Sammy Pickles Jr.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
god damnit don't wanna do no damn german homework
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:13 AM       
Gott Verdammt. Ich will nicht, dass mein Deutsch hausaufgaben zu tun.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:42 AM       
my last german teacher was a dead ringer for the emcee from cabaret. It kept things interesting.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:25 PM       
WHY DO I HAVE NO PICKLES THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:26 PM       
I GAVE YOU A PICKLE
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:27 PM       
OH NO I HOPE MY GORLFRIEND DOESNT READ THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN A "PICKLE" - GRAPHICAL REPRESANTATION OF MESSAGEBOARD "REPUTATION' ON THE I-MOCKERY-DOT-COM FORUM SYSTEM
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
my last german teacher was a dead ringer for the emcee from cabaret. It kept things interesting.
my german teacher is only like two or three years older than me, it's kind of weird being subordinate to someone so young
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
grislygus :3
DAMMIT I was going to make a joke about my long-lost twin brother until I decided that I didn't want people noticing
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:25 PM       
Oh, well. Now that's the cat's out of the bag let's hammer the nail in the coffin with a direct comparison

Quote:
EVERY TIME I GET A HAIRCUT I LOOK LIKE A DOUCHEBAG WELL FUCK YOU WORLD I'M JUST GONNA BE A DOUCHEBAG FROM NOW ON

GOD I WISH I WASN'T REALLY IRISH SO I COULD BE REALLY TAN THEN PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT ME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Allright, Pub. THIS IS FOR YOU. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT THE WINSTON CHURCHILL

Don't say I never gave to the cause
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:02 PM       
GUS IS A FINER HUNK OF MAN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Hubba hubba
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
EVERY TIME I GET A HAIRCUT I LOOK LIKE A DOUCHEBAG WELL FUCK YOU WORLD I'M JUST GONNA BE A DOUCHEBAG FROM NOW ON

GOD I WISH I WASN'T REALLY IRISH SO I COULD BE REALLY TAN THEN PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT ME.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:54 PM       
^^^^^^

I was thinking the exact same thing
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:00 PM       
Except that second dude is not flexing to have his biceps be visible, and he doesn't appear to have acne or an oddly bumpy chin.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:02 PM       
That's a bitchin' Deadpool costume on that one guy, though.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Except that second dude is not flexing to have his biceps be visible, and he doesn't appear to have acne or an oddly bumpy chin.
BUT GUS DOES! :O
The Wolf
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:05 PM       
And both of them took pictures of themselves in front of mirrors!

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:07 PM       
MOM! BE QUIT! I'M DOING SOMETHING! I'LL BE OUT OF THE BATHROOM IN A MINUTE! GOD!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 11:11 PM       
Is this gonna be a thing? Are we all going to be showing pictures of ourselves in front of mirrors with cell phones showing muscles? Because I can't get behind that. This isn't a chojin party.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 11:36 PM       
go lift something, nerd
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:02 AM       
OH, YOU GUYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO IMPRESS ALL THE OTHER GUYS HERE.

YOU QUEERS.
The Wolf
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:28 AM       
YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE IMPRESSING GIRLS.

YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.