Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
In my case, it was a calculated schtick from the very first post. I wanted to see if it was possible to entertain an audience that hates you. I succeeded, I guess... But entertainment took on a whole different meaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Rhetorical question:

Has it become common practice to just begin trying to be funny right out of the gate without first hanging around awhile mentioning a point here and there, and taking things rather slowly? And, btw, reading some of the threads for comprehension to get a feel for the humor? And, btw, reading the FAQ first?

Are people really that desperate for instant acceptance?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
In other words, I was raped and raped.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
Not as bad as those children you take care of though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
Nah, I never claimed to be a tough guy. That seems to be what you're doing, talking all that trash. I never made 1 personal attack against you besides calling you childish.

I've just seen and been thru some shit in real life to be worried about internet kids. After going thru a late miscarriage with my ex-gf and watching a close friend die in my arms, you become numb to things and don't let them affect you too much. I've made it out of my shitty upbringing and made a better life for myself up until recently. So these types of attacks don't affect me that much.
Yeah...but since you're new....and no one really knows anything about you....no one cares what happened to you or who you are or what you're about.

What I'm getting at is get to know people somewhere before just barging in. Which is what you've done. I hope your life gets better though I guess.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
I wasn't the one who started this.
Quote:
I won't even argue with your dumbass Vick comments. His concussion was caused by his own fucking player last week. I can tell you are not a football fan. And if you are a Browns fan, shut up. They never made it to the Super Bowl either.

Silver_fox: I ain't a playa I just lie a lot
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
In my case, it was a calculated schtick from the very first post. I wanted to see if it was possible to entertain an audience that hates you. I succeeded, I guess... But entertainment took on a whole different meaning.

In other words, I was raped and raped.

Don't listen to Pram, He's just mad that we did not buy him dinner first before he was raped and is sulking because he did not get a phone call the next day.
Banned

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:19 PM       
Pent- I don't like kids. I'm not sure where you got the impression that I did. It's getting tired, though. May I suggest a new Pram meme? How about, "Pram has a big lump on the back of his head"? No? Oh, I see... You only pick things that are offensive and illegal to frame people with. GOTCHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Not as bad as those children you take care of though.
Banned

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Pram is our i-mockery booty call
Caller: "Hello?"
Pram: "Hello?"
Caller: "BOOTY!" (hangs up)

Pretty much.
Banned

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:26 PM       
Actually...I didn't mind waiting the 3 days for the call. It was a weekend. As far as dinner, I did think it was a little strange that you made me eat undercooked chicken and superglued my buns together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
Don't listen to Pram, He's just mad that we did not buy him dinner first before he was raped and is sulking because he did not get a phone call the next day.
Banned

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
See the second post was almost funny but you shit on it with the first post being dumb and whiny
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
this is a thread for new people to talk about how clever and new they are, there's a whole messageboard out there to contain this otherwise valuable discourse
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
dawgs, it's real boring around here lately

i almost miss pram maven
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
im pretty sure that all of my pickles that I accumulated were all because of pram.

and in an instant...

they were both taken from me...

why.jpg
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
this is why it's stupid to ban people like pram maven. we go weeeeeks on having nobody to talk to but each other.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
STOP SAYING THE NAME! :candyman
You may already be there.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 11:18 AM       
dark bathroom, water running, say "pram maven" three times and don carlson's visage in your mirror

suddenly your genitals have been mutilated and your nephew has gone missing

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:31 AM       
huh, quite a bit of hate towards Raiders fan

being one myself i understand it, not much of an asshole myself and i don't trash other teams players
(just the teams, specifically the niners and pats)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
whenever somebody has a raiders sticker on their car, you know they are going to cut everybody off, text while driving, swerve off of the road and flip everybody off for it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 01:06 AM       
American football is probably one of the most boring sports I've ever seen.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
isn't that anyone in general who has a car?