Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

UnDeath is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 12:32 AM       
its all about the old school punk.... Misfits, The Damned, Dead Kennedeys, the Subhumans, and Black Flag... The only good punk that Ive heared anymore is either an old band coming back, or the "underground" local/regional stuff..... like Cathader(I think its spelled right)
and NoFX and everyone else who is on the Warped tour has "sold out" by punk standards.... gotta love how I know more about some subcultures that I dont even patronise than those who are "hardcore" into it or whatever.
Lord Darian is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 09:44 PM       
sister of mercy, you say punk is gay, have you ever seen a sisters of mercy video that band is so gay. But most bands classified as punk in the publics eye (blink 182, nofx, and misfits) do suck.

SisterOFMercy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 11:02 PM       
Lord Darian-

the sisters of mercy are so hard core they make me pee my pants. i want to share my coffin with Andrew Eldritch. 8-)

pissed off salesman is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 08:04 PM       
Punk goes way beyond the rays of shitty music, it goes to idot "attitudes" Moshing and that sorta rot. Posers and Punks Alike are the same. They listen to their lil' songs and try to act cool. Lets go out and commit punk hate crimes.

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2003, 11:58 PM        Ultimate hardcore
You're not punk unless you talk about how much punk sucks. You're also not punk unless you talk about how much better punk was back the day, even though you're all of 18, so back in the day was like, 2001.

That's punk rock.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2003, 01:26 PM       
So tired of punk talk, punk this, punk that, that sold out, that didn't bla bla bla bla

What the HELL is the point of liking punk anyways?? Definition?? Punk is more known for its fashion rather than its quality of music....wait nevermind, it DOESN'T HAVE QUALITY

I mean for god sake the moonlight sonata by Beethoven just BEATS any songs you dig up "underground".... The whole point in punk is to find THE most UNKNOWN band and songs, and whenever the number increase liking that particular band, others start labeling them posers.... it's a goddamn vicious cycle.

imported_Hollycaust is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 05:32 PM       
Canada and 'punk'... anyone else see a correlation between the two? ^_^
Everything Sucks is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 09:59 AM       
Punk is a bunch of friends who have never picked up a musical instrument before, and playing three chords really fast while singing about anarchy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 05:35 PM       
punk
Pronunciation: 'punk'
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1596
1 : archaic : PROSTITUTE
2 : NONSENSE, FOOLISHNESS
3 a : a young inexperienced person : BEGINNER, NOVICE; especially : a young man b : a usually petty gangster, hoodlum, or ruffian c : a youth used as a homosexual partner

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 09:01 PM       
Punk now is buying plaid pants at Hot Topic for $40 that imitate the ones that punks used to get at old people's garage sales for 40 cents.

Aside from its current trendiness, punk rock is just a whiny fuck-you attitude with nothing added to it - no justification, no talent at anything, no ambition, and no purpose. I think Stevo from SLC punk summed up the utter pointlessness of it best when he decided on the best way to abuse the system: to just do nothing with his educated mind after graduating college. What utter bullshit.

Same goes for all this emo crap - it's not (or doesn't deserve to be) significant. It's just a whiny attitude. Grow up.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 05:28 AM       
pnnuk
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 02:14 PM       
Guys I think I masterbate waaaaaaayyyyyy too much.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 04:17 PM       
Which way does it curve?
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 04:18 PM       
downward.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.

-->oscam is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 11:29 AM       
Never a good sign. :/
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 09:16 PM       
::Coughs:: I hate newschool punk bull shit. Fuck all that Good Charolete shit. I can't spell. Drunkedness if fun.

Jennifer Michelle
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2004, 11:43 AM       
YOUR TOO YOUNG TO DRINK

whore.
Banned
rstu491 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 10:44 AM        nike shox OZ shoes
1) JF003 women's nike trainers shox Turbo OZ shoes Here is a pair of I'M INSECURE IN MY MANHOOD in white and pink.Feed your need for speed in the responsive, lightweight and comfortable Nike Shox Turbo Oz running shoes. Full-length double-lasted upper provides great fit. Welded overlays support the foot and reduce layers and internal stitching. Stretch fit tongue constructed with innersleeve minimizes layers for improved fit. Phylon? midsole forefoot with Poron insert protects against forces to the metatarsal heads. Four-column Nike Shox? cushioning platform works between two Pebax? plates to provide independent impact attenuation. Beveled BRS 1000? crash pad improves durability, transitioning into a lattice design forefoot with TPU film for reduced weight. Stepped lugs optimize deflection to improve the ride. This pair of nike trainers is a great addition to anyone?s wardrobe. 2) JF002 women's trainers nike shox Turbo OZ shoes Here is a pair of women's nike shox turbo oz shoes in black and pink.Feed your need for speed in this responsive, lightweight and comfortable Nike Shox Turbo Oz running shoes. Full-length double-lasted upper provides great fit. Welded overlays support the foot and reduce layers and internal stitching. Stretch fit tongue constructed with innersleeve minimizes layers for improved fit. Phylon? midsole forefoot with Poron insert protects against forces to the metatarsal heads. Four-column Nike Shox? cushioning platform works between two Pebax? plates to provide independent impact attenuation. Beveled BRS 1000? crash pad improves durability, transitioning into a lattice design forefoot with TPU film for reduced weight. Stepped lugs optimize deflection to improve the ride.If you are Nike funs,then this LETS FUCK THESE SHOES are your best choice for fashion sports. 3) JM006 men's nike trainers shox Turbo OZ shoes Here is a pair of nike shox turbo oz shoes in black and silver.Feed your need for speed in the responsive, lightweight and comfortable SHOE FUCKERY Turbo Oz running shoes. Full-length double-lasted upper provides great fit. Welded overlays support the foot and reduce layers and internal stitching. Stretch fit tongue constructed with innersleeve minimizes layers for improved fit. Phylon? midsole forefoot with Poron insert protects against forces to the metatarsal heads. Four-column Nike Shox? cushioning platform works between two Pebax? plates to provide independent impact attenuation. Beveled BRS 1000? crash pad improves durability, transitioning into a lattice design forefoot with TPU film for reduced weight. Stepped lugs optimize deflection to improve the ride. This pair of nike trainers is a great addition to anyone?s wardrobe.

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 27th, 2009 at 02:05 PM.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM       
Punk is titus andronicus.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by spambot
LETS FUCK THESE SHOES
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 01:53 PM       
I never called blue oatmeal
Scary guy
ScaryRedMonster is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
Punk is dead. It's nothing more than a goddamn fashion statement now.

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
IN ORDER TO BE PUNK YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN AN ABANDONED BUILDING. FOR MONEY YOU CUT COPPER PIPES OUT OF THE WALLS AND BUY BEER.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryRedMonster View Post
Punk is dead. It's nothing more than a goddamn fashion statement now.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:14 AM       
image and contradictions disguised as rebellion