Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 02:44 PM        What does everyone think about this Anonymous nonsense?
If you haven't been keeping up with it, it's apparently been getting more serious and widespread:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81648625/

I think it's a bunch of retarded shit.

I think there are bigger problems in the world other than people censoring the internet. I know there is alot that Anonymous claim to fight for, but I feel like all of this energy could be directed to something bigger and less selfish.

In some countries, they don't have internet. As a matter of fact some people in other countries go "hey whats int-" and then they have there head chopped off. Bitches still are getting there pussies mutilated and sewn shut because they can't be trusted by their husbands. Some people have there children hacked to death by machetes or there little girls kidnapped then drugged all day and sold into prostitution.

Isn't there a better cause out there? I can honestly say, that compared to most of the other people in the world, I have alot of stupid shit that I really don't need and I don't think that there is any cause for "revolution".

Am I missing the big picture here? Is there something that my "blind eyes" aren't seeing? Or is it really just a bunch of whiny nerds who are mad that they might not be able to pirate shit in a few years?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
perspective
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
Who gives a shit

On the other hand, your point is somewhere along the lines of "people who heatedly argue in favor of welfare are assholes because we should be worried about more serious problems happening in someone else's country"

because multitasking does not exist
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
Haha an ebaums link
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
They are a bunch of cowardly hypocrites wallowing in their own masturbatory attempts to tilt windmills.

If they truly believed in full disclosure, they would not hide when they strike, they would be open about their identities, they wouldn't need to be anonymous
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
Being unable to watch that video on my phone, I can safely remind everyone that I don't care. However, with that being said, anonymous is a few thousand bored teenagers posting in random places, doing random things, and pissing random people off, and occasionally getting together and pissing SPECIFIC people off. Anyone who actually thinks that they are a united body that "stands" for anything is a gullible dipshit
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
this would include any self righteous 'member' that posts videos on goddamn ebaums and wants to be a real boy someday
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:20 AM       
None of the people actually doing real shit under the name 'anonymous' have anything to do with the people that make these embarrassing videos and think they're involved because they post on 4chan. I'm wondering if these people use the name just so they have this buffer zone of dumbasses that brag about being involved when they aren't.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
Something tells me the ruling class are not trembling at the thought of an anonymous revolution. Governments give people things to stress and argue about, so that they don't stress and argue about the status quo.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
None of the people actually doing real shit under the name 'anonymous' have anything to do with the people that make these embarrassing videos and think they're involved because they post on 4chan. I'm wondering if these people use the name just so they have this buffer zone of dumbasses that brag about being involved when they aren't.
pretty much this. the 'black hats' of anonymous happen to be channers, but they certainly don't represent the majority of LEEJUN fags
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:35 PM       
I'm with Gus, who gives a shit?