Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elecman.exe is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2003, 08:13 PM        "The Entity"
I just saw an old 80's movie called "The Entity". The movie was about a woman named Carla Moran who was being attacked by a poltergeist. The spectre raped her four times, two times with other witnesses, and tried to murder her on every other encounter. The film was not very good, but what startled me is that the movie claims that it was based on true events. And when searching through the public record, not only did I find that it was true, but it is also one of the most well-know paranormal accounts in the field of parapsychology. When delving further into the Public Record's case file, I found that this poltergeist broke Bill Moran( her son)'s wrist when he tried to stop the poltergeist from raping her. Another account was the poltergeist picked up Carla's fiance and flung him against the wall when he tried to stop the fourth rape attempt. Her fiance claimed that he saw something pushing against her and he saw fingers pushing into her breasts, yet he saw no fingers. This poltergeist was eventually isolated with liquid helium, because apparently, this spirit had broken through the dimensional planes that are set in both realities, so it actually had a form of matter. Carla Moran apparently lives in Texas now, she has had no other reported attacks, but she does lead a slightly traumatized life, which would be expected. I found the concept of this extremely frightening. The idea that spirits can not only cross through a different plane, but can also harm the living..... Anyone care to share their opinions?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2003, 08:30 PM       
I replied in the scary movie thread and while it's creepy, it's not even close to the scariest movie I've ever seen.

That was very funny. Well done.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 06:42 AM       
I don't really care that much about spirits, as the6y mostly don't tend to have a physical or visible form, making it hard to kick their asses.

So, I prefer zombies. Encouters with zombies might be more traumatizing in the sense of 'grandpa?' but then again, I've got a hedge-trimmer to do the rest of my talking.

On a sidenote, wouldn't it be cool if there was this amusement park island thing filled with zombies, and at the entrance you can pick several types of makeshift weapons and armor? That would be great to relieve tension.