Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 12:37 PM        Happy New Decade :X
Hi folks, been away for a few years, as I made a complete ass of myself when I first joined and felt crappy about it.

The 2000's are behind us though, farts still stain everything, and we have a black President. Life is gooooood!

...Well, except for this:

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...t=20178&page=2

I couldn't kick my self esteem lower every time someone met me if I owned an alarm clock that punched you in the face every morning while screaming "you are a horrible person and you should die, but instead of going to hell where you might make friends and form a union, you should stay in limbo forever where you'll never meet anyone. You'll never know love. YOU'LL NEVER SHARE A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI WITH A GIRL DOG AND PUSH A MEATBALL OVER TO HER WITH YOUR NOSE!"

So, I'm throwing up the white flag and calling a truce. Could the powers that be please delete that thread? It's searchable and serves as an embarrassment to me both professionally and personally. It also serves my slightly cross-eyed head over my ass like a tennis racket, if it were made of concrete and strung with piano wire. For one thing, what was said is out of context, as I saw everyone else being abusive here and was just trying to fit in. For another, it was in the guise of a persona. I'm coming in here as who I am and asking, on my knees, to be spared from publicly viewable ridicule.

Whether or not the thread goes away, it's already done some damage. I just wish it would not do any more. I'm trying to lead a more positive life by example, and am focused on creativity, rather than destructiveness.

Thank you for hearing me out, and I hope you all got lots of sex for Christmas!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 12:44 PM       
So you're dredging up an old topic that no one remembers or cares about, knowing we won't delete it in hopes to pull some more heat and get attention again?

That thread wasn't even that funny. Or really anything. I don't even know what you're so embarassed about. It's just a thread. Maybe you could make a better case by explaining what damage it's done.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 01:40 PM       
Well, I foolishly used the same screen name for everything, but the damage it's done is, when you Google it, there's a bunch of positive stuff and the third link says I'm an idiot. Wouldn't make you feel good about yourself, would it?

As far as attention, I don't want it. Especially not that kind. I also think that, if you don't like the thread, and no one else remembers it, it would be in poor taste to leave it up just for spite. I mean, wouldn't it? Maybe I'm just cursed by the vapors of unreasonable morality.

Yeah, that's it. FIE ON ME for trying to pervert injustice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 02:50 PM       
Smart people would PM RoG and privately ask for it's removal. Also Pram Maven is a horrible username.

Someone rename this to PRAM MAVEN IS STILL AN IDIOT and then lock it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 06:41 PM       
How is this injustice? You were an idiot, you were called out on being an idiot, and you continued to be an idiot in the same thread. This isn't anything WE did. If anything, it's poetic justice that creeps on the internet that decide to stalk you will find out you're an idiot by the same website that you basically stalked for years, circumventing ban after ban.
Banned

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 07:26 PM       
WHAT? I never once circumvented any sort of ban. I changed my username because I wasn't happy with it; I never started another account or did anything to avoid detection by the people who wanted me banned (for whatever assinine reason that may have been).

Also, I think you might be having an IBS flareup, because calm people don't bleed out the ass when I show up to apologize for something I did FOUR YEARS AGO.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM       
Sensible people forget what happened four years ago and don't dredge it up. Why don't you leave your internet middle school drama alone and graduate to high school?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM       
booooooooooooooooooooring
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 04:00 AM       
I once asked Chojin to delete all my posts, and when he said I was a pussy I said I'd delete them all individually myself, so he took away my edit button
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 09:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Sensible people forget what happened four years ago and don't dredge it up.
I forget what happened 4 minutes ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Why don't you leave your internet middle school drama alone and graduate to high school?
You may already be there.
Banned

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:20 AM       
Ah, you're right. I'm not sensible. I'm gonna take a bubble bath now, in rock salt.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:59 AM       
candy ass
Banned

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Am not, I'm just out of sodium hypochlorite.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I once asked Chojin to delete all my posts, and when he said I was a pussy I said I'd delete them all individually myself, so he took away my edit button
o man good call, i just took away his too

maven i do respect your request, but it's a little hard to take a guy with an avatar like that seriously. surely if you really wanted to be left alone you'd have picked something more tasteful?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM       
i forget; is maven the homeless guy
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 07:29 PM       
he's the aspie whose mom gets mad if you pick on him i think

WHICH ONE, I KNOW
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 07:30 PM       
i just remember he was just as bad
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
he's the aspie whose mom gets mad if you pick on him i think

WHICH ONE, I KNOW

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
I have to agree with Chojin. That is one terrible avatar. I havnt read the thread about you being an idiot but I assume your avatar is more of an embarrassment.
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
I did not choose that avatar for myself, I've been Bape-raped!

It is pretty funny, though, and I will wear it proudly (and creepily).
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
Also, I can not edit my posts. This is an unfair proposition. I would demand an inquiry into this matter, but I am afraid it would result in ME being inquired.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
AHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE COOL NOW. WHAT BETTER WAY TO TELL THE WORLD HOW COOL YOU ARE. ME PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE PLAYED IT OFF LIKE IT DID IT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE, CAUSE EVERYONE HERE KNOWS CHOJIN DID IT. BUT HEY, WELL PLAYED. USING THE NAME BAPE SO THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE A PART OF THINGS.

:rollingmyfuckingeyesattheidiot
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
You're seriously pathetic. The epitome of a callow and incompetent human being.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Oh man, even Babs thinks he's tough enough to beat on you. That's pretty bad.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
Yeah, take that little bitch! Like your new homo avatar!