Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 04:28 PM       
I hope all of you with the Wii buy the Metal Slug Anthology. I still can't find any place that isn't sold out everytime I go there... I want a Wii!!!!!

Over a million sold already eh?

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 12:13 AM       
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/200...se-wii-launch/

I don't know what's more nuts- that someone did this, that the costume is AWESOME, or that he was FORCIBLY REMOVED.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:30 AM       
1. @ 4:18 - Guy in line wearing a power glove.
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland
I hope all of you with the Wii buy the Metal Slug Anthology. I still can't find any place that isn't sold out everytime I go there... I want a Wii!!!!!

Over a million sold already eh?
my store is gay and doing this thing where we wont get the game in the store unless someone preorders it. So even though ive had like 7 people come in the store asking about metal slug, i still have yet to sell one copy of HORSEZ, HAMPSTERZ and CATZ.

fucking retarded.
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 03:10 PM       
oh and becasue of the above i pre-ordered wario ware and some other game i cant think of off the top of my head.

and i bought ristar of the VC. its fun.
darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 11:40 PM       
Well the Wii was released in Australia yesterday ^_^.
The midnight launch was pretty impressive for Darwin, I was expecting around 10 people but ended up being about 100. I bought: Wii play, Rayman Raving Rabids, Super Monkey ball and Legend of Zelda. So far the games have all been VERY impressive, all the games work really well with the controler and the amount of times it didn't function are very minimum.

Rayman has been great and probably has my most play time at the moment, all the games are really fun and the beat games would have to be my favorite so far.

Wii Play and Wii sports are both suprisingly good for free games, both games get you used to the control and how it all works so it was easy to get used to.

Zelda is another game I have been very impressed with, I was a bit worried about the controller for it but I think the Wiimote/nunchuck combo work really well.

Super monkey ball has also been really fun and the controls work really well in it, the single player is the best so far in the series, however it seems alot of the party games were rushed becasue out of the 50 about 35 are painful to play becasue of their unresponsiveness, I have found Disc golf to be the worst out of these games and becasue of its faults, it took around half an hour to do a 3 hole match becasue the game decided to do whatever the fuck it wanted.

All in all i am very impressed with Nintendo's next gen console and if it keeps it up, the will have something very powerful in thier hands
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 01:44 PM       
ok, on t'internet on mine: so heres my code

name: Dan
code: 2612 3346 8295 9864

Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 08:06 PM       
just wanna post i got my wii december 3rd and this is my review

ive been waiting for this console for 14 months and im happy with what i got overall

I got the wii, zelda and an extra wiimote.

Wii sports is quite fun. I can't really complain since its free but tennis is a bit boring....but i do like serving.

Baseball is so fucking annoying. I hit it and its rolling on the ground and its bouncing and someone catches it and its out...and how they have the single,double, triple systems is fucked up also.

Bowling i absolutely love. The controls work so well and u can put spin on it and everything. its just done so well

Im not a big fan of golf in real life but it works pretty well despite the occassional flinching of the club.

I like boxing also.....it gives you quite a workout

Zelda is enjoyable so far
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 12:57 PM       
played a bit more rayman today, its a shame you have to unlock games in single player before you can play them in multiplayer, buts its still pretty fun overall

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 01:19 PM       
My biggest bitch with rayman is that there's no multiplayer mode where it just runs you through a bunch of shit automatically, and most of the minigames aren't things I'd choose of my own volition. I think they should have dropped all 4 raymans in the coliseum and then whomever gets to a door first plays that game :< and so on until someone wins 10 games or something. A lot of the games only let each player try something quick once (like cow tossing), which makes it really short and really sucky if you miss the field entirely.

Schimid played red steel for 10 minutes last week and got in that mode of his where he's like THIS SUCKS THIS SUCKS I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NOW OH GUNS HUH THAT'S ORIGINAL but I forced him at remote-point to play it with me in multi last night and we had a lot of fun :> The restaurant is the best multi level by far - it's designed really well and most of the rooms are huge but separated by things that contain shootable glass. Even the restaurant area itself has lots of big windows you can blow out and toss grenades in. Also using the sword in multiplayer is hilarious as it just stuns your opponent for a few seconds, letting you end them EXECUTIONER-STYLE. Highlight of the night was probably when Schimid rolled a grenade UNDER a door that I was so cleverly hiding behind ;<

Microshock, if you're hitting grounders in Wii Sports Baseball, try swinging the remote upwards.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 03:28 AM       
Question: How the heck do you send messages to cell phones and E-mail addresses? I understand that you have to be friends with another Wii to send messages and stuff but I can't figure how do anything else with it.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:04 AM       
just go to your address book and set them as a friend
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 02:37 PM       
Gunstar Heroes and Ice Hockey have changed my life for the better.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:03 PM       
I love Ice Hockey and if they made it playable online I would buy the wii in a second. BUT ITS NOT.

Whiter than Alabaster
Old Dec 21st, 2006, 08:31 PM       
The opera browser is out, Which is what im using to send this message

was never good
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 01:10 AM       
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/wii/wii...wii-223750.php

HAY LOOK I'M FAYMUS
was never good
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 02:13 AM       
I also released http://www.erickandemily.com today, though it won't be SRSLY ready till Christmas.

Anyone want to help me with some php/cgi/mysql on that ;3

And let me know what you think ;<
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 02:25 AM       
AN IRRELEVANT QUESTION: Since when are you taking some sort of artistic license with your name and adding a "k" at the end of it?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 09:49 AM       
Totally posting from my wii! Woo!!!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 12:01 PM       
I finally played the Wii for the first time the other day. After playing a round of Boxing and a few innings of baseball, I have to say that I've never experienced anything like it. In the few short minutes that I got to play I've came to the conclusion that this system has a lot of potential as well as a strong chance to revolutionize conventional gaming.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 12:58 PM       
the wii browser is more frustrating than anything else
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 02:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
AN IRRELEVANT QUESTION: Since when are you taking some sort of artistic license with your name and adding a "k" at the end of it?
I've done that to his name by accident before.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 04:16 PM       
Nice Site Chojin
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 06:03 PM       
because you are so much cooler if there is a K at the end of your name

ps my name is charles but people call me chucK so he can be eric and have people call him ericK because it's just so much cooler guys!!!
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 07:19 PM       
How do I add a K in Kyle?