Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 01:14 AM        Fake Blood
Does anyone know how to make fake blood that won't stain? I tried food coloring but I ended up with stains all over my hands that wouldn't wash off.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 01:59 AM       
Sheeeeit, nigga. You best be tryin' some o' dat Goo Punch fo real.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
I've made lots of fake blood with Karo Syrup 'n all, but it always stains... as that's usually the intention heheh. I'm sure you can do a search on Google for it though and find some tips on how to make some blood that doesn't.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 03:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I've made lots of fake blood with Karo Syrup 'n all, but it always stains... as that's usually the intention heheh. I'm sure you can do a search on Google for it though and find some tips on how to make some blood that doesn't.
That stuff is so sticky and unpleasant.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 03:25 AM       
YOU COULD TRY ANIMAL BLOOD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 08:09 AM       
Animal blood stains. Have you tried water based paint?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 12:58 PM       
milk and red dye does good, but it stains. hmm ketchup perhaps. or any fruit based color
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 03:33 AM       
fruit based red colors stain too, like the dickens
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
I'm not sure how much you need to make, but egg whites and food coloring make some good looking, non-staining fake blood.
If it's too thick, just add a little water. If it's too thin, add some Karo syrup.

I made a small batch and it didn't stain my hands, the counter, or even my T-shirt.
You can even whip the egg whites into a BLOOD FROTH.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:22 PM       
you can get pasteurized eggwhites in a carton, that might be less unpleasant in the long run.