Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 02:42 PM        enforcing the "do not bump old threads" rule
routinely, when a thread turns 2 months old or whatever time period a mod feels sufficent, and no one has been posting in it, it should be locked. that way if all the old threads are locked they are un-bumpable and this will save a lot of annoyance for the rest of the board.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 03:23 PM       
Whiner.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 07:02 PM       
bugger.

it's a helluva lot more fun to see some random new poster do it and subsequently get his/her ass banned why do you want to ruin it for the rest of us?

furthermore, those of you who have started threads that are reaching their two month mark without a response, stop slacking and get those mutherfuckers active again.

is this what you meant?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 08:42 PM       
Most of the things WHAT replies with are stupid and not relevant or new at all to the topic at hand, the main reason for bumping an old topic.

I think it's better than making a new topic saying, "Hey, I wanted to add something to that other topic back a page; but that fucker WHAT screwed everything up."

By the way, this thread should be locked because I doubt anyone has anything to add to something so wonderfully conceived.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 10:42 AM       
That's retarded. That's a lot of extra work on the mods' part for something we don't need. Kill yourself plz.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 09:23 PM       
Sometimes it's nice to have a blast from the past as long as the person bumping it was actually around back then.

Of course who would take any advice from What? He's been on the board for less than two months. It doesn't help he's an invalid either.

Banned

Old Feb 28th, 2007, 01:32 PM       
hey GADZOOKS guess what ol buddy ol pal? you're not on the ignore list anymore !
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 07:38 PM       
I would rather just ban the people who bump old threads.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 08:43 PM       
I'm going to bump this thread in May
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 11:18 PM       
ill be gone by may . ...
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 04:18 PM       
SPOILER
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM       
lol

i like how what makes this thread to bond with the vets he understands their feelings about old fuddy duddy threads

let me tell you something WHAT, you have an appropriate name because you don't understand WHAT these boards are all about hose face.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:08 PM       
UGH, read below :o
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:09 PM       
i like how what makes this thread

man i had no idea what that meant 'til i scrolled up and saw who made the thread
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 10:01 PM       
I make ironic statements :O
Banned

Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 10:41 AM       
kahl it's not that I dont understand it's that I care
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAT View Post
kahl it's not that I dont understand it's that I care
well stop CARING you miserable bag of shit. it's noob assholes like you that ruin it for the rest of us. btw where is your "helloooooo i'm new" thread in general blabber? we are all festering to welcome you in the time old manner. if i were you, i would be more concerned about setting things straight and doing the right thing rather than caring about the forum mods, who are currently laughing their asses off at you.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 02:21 AM       
terra's, not only the 'slut' of the board, but also the 'janice dickinson' also!
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 07:30 AM       
this really should be responded with a mr fart thread bump
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 05:53 PM       
And dont some old threads get bumped for valid reasons. I mean that the Metal Slug thread in Gaming was apparently here since the forums opened and every now and then it gets bumped up to the top. If the bumping old threads rule was strictly enforced, i guarantee that we would have at least 20 metal slug threads. The only real time it is enforced is when people screw around and bump 5 topics for no reason and post something stupid in them (cosmotoad). I see nothing wrong with bumping a thread if there is a reason for it (for news updates, important information...ect) but if you bump a 2 year old thread just to say "LOL" then thats cause for a banning.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 06:09 AM       
OK, for a spambot, that was hilarious (not the post, the fact that he bumped an old thread complaining about bumping old threads to post nothing)

Accidental humor rocks
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 09:56 AM       
But he/it did it two more times. Now, it's annoying.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 06:14 PM       
btw mods, don't just edit spambot posts, fucking delete them
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 06:19 PM       
How about we just kill the problem at the source and close off registration to new users forever

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:23 PM       
INVITATION ONLY