Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:28 PM        Check out this cool physics thing!
I've noticed this message board went gaga for all those sand physics browser games so I thought you guys would like this. Try to forgive the title of it.

http://phun.cs.umu.se/wiki

Make sure you watch the video! CHECK OUT THE RAGDOLL PHYSICS AT 4:22

from The Independent Gaming Source:
Quote:
Phun is an incredible 2d physics sandbox developed by Emil Ernerfeldt for his Master’s of Science Degree at Umeå University, Sweden. The game lets you create objects of any size or shape and then hook them up to springs, chains, and other objects (all the while tweaking variables like density, bounciness, and friction). But what really makes Phun so “phun” is how intuitive the interface is – it’s super easy to use and even lets you undo and redo. No need to worry about making “mistakes.”
This is all very true and I have been having a blast with. The interface is spectacular. It's probably one of those things that you'll get bored with after a week but that first week is really great and then you pick it up again and again after time goes by.

It would be cool to see what our more creative members (Art Shit) could come up with but everyone check it out.

NOTE: I put it here because it's technically not a game, but if you MUST you can move it
NOTE2: It's kind of old but I did a search on Phun and got nothing up Father Spaz posts and someone called the Phunman

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 07:05 PM       
This looks a lot like Crayon Physics. Which was great!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 07:24 PM       
This is more fun than sodaconstructor!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:54 PM       
I'm artistically challenged, but me likee.
You may already be there.