Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
weed
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
I love to smoke the hemp cigarettes, it makes movies funny.

Like Schindler's List.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:48 AM       
Once I smoked so many joints while watching Rocky that I punched myself in the crotch. There was jizz everywhere. My mom told me to go to my room.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
How many joints was it, can you give me an exact number?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
Approximately 6 and a half joints. One of them may have been laced with hippie pubes. Really potent stuff.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:42 AM       
cause they keep the acid next to their pubes and when they grab each others balls the vials explode

thats how you get acid laced weed
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:50 AM       
THEWE EDTHR EAD

TH EWEE DTHRE AD

THEWE EDTH READ

T HE WEED THREAD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
ONE TIME I SMOKED SOME WEED AND I WATCHED TV, IT WAS HEAVY.

THEN I HAD A SANDWICH AND IT TASTED GOOD.

IT WOULDN'T HAVE TASTED GOOD WITHOUT MARIJUANA.

THANK GOD FOR THE POTS.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM       
I bought half an ounce of marijuana the other day.

That's a lot!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 09:34 AM       
aw man i'd totally smoke all that shit up in my bong pipes in like one toke son
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
HALF OUNCE OF MIDS N00B
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:53 PM       
it has a quarter ounce of seeds
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:56 PM       
1/2 ounce? What the hell? Do you losers still work at Jack in the Box or something?
The Unicorn
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:59 PM       
WHO PAYS FOR MARIJUANA? JUST GO STEAL IT OUT OF SOMEONE'S BACKYARD.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:08 PM       
last night my roommate Frank smoked weed in his room with two of his dude friends. an RA came in to unlock some door my other roommate didn't have his key to. Frank looked like he was about to shit himself when he saw the ra, but she didn't even notice
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:00 PM       
Half of my RAs had rooms that smelled like pot.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:27 PM       
my friend is an ra at nyu. i used to smoke weed with him all the time. in his room
The Unicorn
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:04 AM       
IF I HAD GONE TO COLLEGE I'M SURE I COULD CHIME IN ON THIS.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:09 AM       
I didn't go to college, so I'm going to chime in anyways. Shit's retarded yo.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
aw man i'd totally smoke all that shit up in my bong pipes in like one toke son

there's no reason I can see why willie makes me laugh more than other people - he just does.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:48 AM       
Dudes, it's much healthier to just bake that stuff into brownies and eat 'em.
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 05:12 PM       
yea unless nobody else eats them and you have to eat them all by yourself

:/
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Everyone likes brownies!
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea unless nobody else eats them and you have to eat them all by yourself

:/
have i mentioned this happened to me

did i mention i almost popped my eyeballs out from throwing up too much
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM       
yeah when i get high on pot brownies I really just want more brownies so i keep getting crazy stoned.