Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 01:02 PM       
Who told you that? And what did you say, exactly? DID YOU COMMENT ON PICTURES OF HIM AT A MY LITTLE PONY CONVENTION?

That was very funny. Well done.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Do people who hate facebook have terrible friends or something?
nah man my friends are cool dudes i just don't really know what the point of fb is! i go on there and i look at status updates and i'm like "welp, this is what people are thinking about today" and then i sign off and later on i think "hey that was a waste of time"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
You can keep up with all the fags you hated in high school and feel better about yourself for doing way better than all of them!

And most of my really good friends moved all over the place and it's the only way we consistently stay in touch.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
i inundate my friends with shitty music and alienate my family members
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
The bad thing with me and facebook is that my mother reads everything obsessively and then tells me later what I should or should not have said/opined upon/posted a picture of. It's way more important to her than it is to me.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
no he deleted the actual haiku

i was proud of it
Can it be recreated here? For those of us untainted by the facy-space.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
Is Willie serious about the my little pony shit?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
I am just sucking up the xanax and don't know how I slept without ambien. Fuck the hospital meds get me fucked up. I go to a partial hospitalization class from 9 am to 3 pm every day now and it's funny as shit. I get to argue with a bunch of people who are out of their minds.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 06:44 AM       
I'd like to read some inappropriate poems, whatever the topic.

Koko; good to see you back, tell us of your adventures.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 09:52 AM       
I never used my Facebook even though I had it for like 5 years. Then on Tuesday my mom was like "I saw your Facebook picture you need to get a better one!!" and I immediately deleted my account. Christmas stories.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 10:17 AM       
It's always great, too, when the people advising you have limited understanding of the internet itself, let alone the intricacies of Facebook. My mother regularly tells me not to mention anything on Facebook that my toddler might find embarrassing as a grownup. Even though I don't really say much, the definition of "embarrassing" is flexible enough to include my mentioning I had a bad day or that she threw a fit in a store.

Will Facebook be around when my toddler is a grownup?

Will anyone care enough to remember that my kid had a meltdown at Famous Footwear?

I'm guessing not.
Level 29 ♂
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 10:35 AM       
While there's some truth to the matter that anything posted on the internet never really goes away, that does imply that somebody is looking for it.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

Koko; good to see you back, tell us of your adventures.
It's good to be back in the real world. Although I still wish I was back in the institution. People have told me that's normal after being in there for so long.

Anyways, I'll wait a bit before posting about my time because it'll be a long ass post describing a lot of mental shit. And some mundane shit too. And I just don't have the time at the moment cuz I'm going to an outpatient program every day, all day.

Oh, and I learned origami (asked some nice nurses to download a lot of origami instructions for me) and became 'that guy who does all the crazy origami'. Now I'm addicted to folding.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 03:22 AM       
IF 1000 MONKEYS

TYPED UP 1000 URLS

THEY WOULD ALMOST SURELY EVENTUALLY END UP AT SHAKESPEARE.COM

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 03:22 AM       
hi koko :D

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 03:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
IF 1000 MONKEYS

TYPED UP 1000 URLS

THEY WOULD ALMOST SURELY EVENTUALLY END UP AT SHAKESPEARE.COM
did you get this off memebase or something
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 03:32 AM       
ps memedate is one of the more depressing things i've seen lately

link - http://memedates.cheezburger.com/
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 07:25 AM       
I'm proud of everyone that no one went for the "one flew over the koko's nest" joke.

Except I guess by mentioning it I sort of did so that would make me disappointed in myself I guess.

Good on you for the origami. I got into it a while back and there's all sorts of cool shit to be made. My favorite paper is the foil-backed kind because it keeps crisp folds and you can press it thinner.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 08:56 AM       
Origami has been a guilty pleasure of mine since elementary school. I'm pretty good at it, too, which is strange since I have practically no artistic ability whatsoever. It's probably because its so geometrical and that's like math. :nerd
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Can it be recreated here? For those of us untainted by the facy-space.
rainbow dash lifts tail
dewy moistened pony poon
fap fap fap fap fap
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
did you get this off memebase or something
I got it from Doug Benson, nigga. Memes are for utter faggots.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 05:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
ps memedate is one of the more depressing things i've seen lately

link - http://memedates.cheezburger.com/
Holy shit. I don't want to think about two fucks like that hooking up. That really is depressing.
Level 29 ♂
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:27 PM       
finally, i can shout DO IT FAGGOT during sex and my partner will appreciate the humor!!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 09:11 PM       
It's the little things in life that you treasure.
You may already be there.
The Glum Cunt
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Happy poo year dicks. I'm starting it in a group home. How's that for a great start. I guess I gotta quit fighting it and just take the bullshit life gives. Living in a room with 2 other dudes.