Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I think I'm bombing in my last French class. I've missed too many critical days because of personal reasons. As such, I'm probably going to have to withdraw and eat the few hundred dollars.

There's always next semester, though. Gotta keep your chin up, y'know. English Lit classes couldn't be easier, however, so there's always that.

:school
Youtube is awesome for free lessons online.

On another note, I will be working my 3rd Thanksgiving in a row thanks to this awesome country club I work at. Who else works holidays? Makes me sad.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:41 AM       
My friend decided to play "Is This Acid?" with me. I guess I won.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:30 AM       
Fuck. I woke up this morning to discover husband has arranged a bunch of house viewings. I was unaware we were moving.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:52 AM       
I woke up with what definitely feels like arthritis in my big toe. I can't ever remember breaking that toe, and from what I know the vegetarian rate of gout is pretty low, so I'm just sort of sitting here with my coffee mystified.

It doesn't really hurt that much, it just seems out of place.

@FZ- I once got an undergrad award for "Achievement in French" and then the very next day got a letter from the University that I was on Academic Probation for never going to French class. Figure that one out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:33 AM       
Also, I think this might only work in the States, but Lindt Truffles is giving away a million free bags on facebook today. You like their facebook and print a voucher. https://www.facebook.com/LindtChocol...82968635067837
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:13 PM       
How to tell you're old: You got toe arthritis and sign up for free truffles.

I kid...I get a back ache from just standing around too long.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 11:32 PM       
For me getting old is a pretty big accomplishment, so I'll take the arthritis. And hell, I'm not turning down any free chocolate, especially if I'm 99% sure there are no roofies in it this time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:52 AM       
needs more roofies
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:53 AM       
i speak french i had to learn while i lived in quebec

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:53 AM       
Spanish and French are basically the same thing with different accents. Learn Latin and you pretty much have the whole set.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:06 PM       
darkvare comes from a long line of migrant workers and resident evil fans
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:23 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:58 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Fuck. I woke up this morning to discover husband has arranged a bunch of house viewings. I was unaware we were moving.
Maybe you were drunk when you agreed to the concept. I find this is the reason I agree to do lots of things ...

Just a thought.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:15 AM       
That happens. Mr Kitsa got drunk and bought tickets to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert once, then insisted I go. That was 6 years ago and I have yet to forgive him.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:07 PM       
IS THAT HOW YOU PROCREATED
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:53 PM       
I've become too much of a miserable recluse to be drunk. So no, he just decided for us. Today's house was nice though.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:22 PM       
Yeah, I pretty much just take my dog to the dog park and spend the rest of the day being an angry jerk, safe inside my home.

That was very funny. Well done.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:45 PM       
Going outside is for the birds.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:48 AM       
I wish I had a dog for the exercise and fresh air factor. Cat is no use, he's only recently become cat weight after being obese for 10 years. Alas, there are also no dog walking places looking for new walkers either.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM       
According to the movies and TV, every street in the UK is one short, charming little row of houses with a shop, letterbox and newspaper box at the end. Under these circumstances, walks must be delightful :europenotatalllikemovies
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:13 AM       
I'm shitting out straight dayquil
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:44 AM       
i have to drive somewhere to take the dog for a walk, or other peoples' dogs will bark at us constantly and several will probably come attack my dog because these rednecks don't leash or fence their pets

which would be a bit more reasonable if they didn't live within 15 feet of a goddamn road
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:49 AM       
Your dog probably walks like he owns the world.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM       
We can't put our dog out in the backyard because the people on either side of us have 3 dogs apiece and they go nuts. The neighbors on one side at least yell for their dogs to shut up, but the one on the other just lets them yap, or worse lets them jump through holes in the fence and come bite us.