Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on. I think that she has an elaborate underground tunnel system to get to her headquarters.
Or other people's houses....
Dun dun duuuuuun
Am I funny yet, guys?
Guys?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spook

Maybe she has a whole railroad
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM       
I stand by my racial slur
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post

ugh. i had some single-malt whiskey last night and it was fucking terrible.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:09 PM       
That slur would explain why that UK spy show was renamed MI-5 for US broadcast.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on. I think that she has an elaborate underground tunnel system to get to her headquarters.
you are going to be the homer to faulkner's emily

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
:/

My kid just yelled "Fuck! Dammit!" at the malfunctioning playstation. I might need to tone it down a bit IRL
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
Your kid's Playstationing? Good on you.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:14 PM       
She knows she puts a movie in and usually something happens. Only, communications are sometimes slow between the PS3 and the TV and often nothing at all happens. She was frustrated.

She's not playing games or anything, she's only a little younger than 1 1/2.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
Ahh. It's a ripe age. I was sticking Batman figures into the VCR then.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:53 PM       
I'm still doing that to this very day!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
you are going to be the homer to faulkner's emily
FACEBOOK 'LIKE'

And dammit chocjin single malt isn't for shot drinkers
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
Damnit Gus get your cunt over to chess, I've been waiting 40 hours

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:23 PM       
oh shit, on it
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
GW hoed me over big time and I lost my queen within the first three moves

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 08:38 PM       

Slide guitars give me a bonars
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
Internet's gettin' cut off. See y'all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
Awww
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:51 AM       

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
worrrrrd

srs homo porblems
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
FACEBOOK 'LIKE'
Has anyone explained the pickle system to Guz yet?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 11:57 AM       
My dentist's car sort of spontaneously combusted in the parking lot. These are the pictures their office published.

I feel bad He's a really nice guy. Fortunately no one was hurt and the fire department was right across the street.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Did he annoy the IRA by any chance?
Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:57 PM       
Not that I know of. Like I said, nice guy.

When I worked in the ER, we didn't care if people stole our pens. Usually they took them to sign a form and bled all over them, and that did wonders for our wanting them back.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
Those were like cheap BICs, right?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 01:02 PM