Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:44 AM       
right now im spending 14 hours a day to go to two classes

also most of the girls there are weird looking. its like right on the beach so i kind of thought thered be a lot of hot girls there ;/
on the brightside im prolly the only non-douchey attractive dude there.

im kind of considering trying to go to another school and crash classes in the hope that there will be hotter girls there ;/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:11 AM       
You just missed National Be a Douche Day:

http://www.lurid.com/archives/435

warning: has futurama ad :/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
In case you were wondering yes, my disembodied head is coming to get out of your computer as soon as you turn it off and get you
I'm safe then. I never turn it off.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:04 AM       
I can only imagine what fun you would have with a disembodied head Pubs.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
You just missed National Be a Douche Day:
Hm. Maybe people still have their douche costumes on
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:44 AM       
I'll start another game with you Pub if I can access it later today. Things are pending right now and I don't know if I have to set my Chess into Vacation mode.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM       
I quit smoking this weekend.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Wow, how long has it been then? A handful of entire days? Congrats.

You've quit before, and you're only a teenager - I'm sure you'll start up again soon enough.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:28 PM       
You are so dumb, GW. Christ. If you're not smoking in a year, that is quit. Not smoking for three days is pussy bullshit. I can quit eating that fucking long for fucks sake.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:28 PM       
Quote:
You've quit before
no not really

Quote:
I'm sure you'll start up again soon enough
probably not, I'm kind of done with smelling like shit and being tired and unfocused constantly. I'm still addicted as hell to kratom so you can go ahead and rag on me for that, though
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
When talking at a molecular level. When things get purified or processed to a certain degree they are good to eat and clean.

for example, the food you eat and your entire body and its nutrients, in one for or another has passed through countless digestives systems through millions of years of creatures eating and expelling wastes.

The carbon and h2o in this planet is limited and recycled continuously so the water inside of you could have been dinosaur pee at one point. Or dino dookie.

I am a wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I'm 30% dino pee.
I'm 10% stardust, 90% impotent rage.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:30 PM       
I consider "quit" to be when you stop having physical withdrawals, Pub. It works for me.

Saying things like "YOU CAN QUIT BUT YOU'RE STILL AN ADDICT" are really defeatist and emo and you're a massive faggot for thinking like that.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:32 PM       
Yeah, if only I didn't have bullshit merchants telling me they're quitting and then huffing down ten minutes fucking later. HOW ABOUTYOU SHUT YOUR BITCH MOUTH FOR THE NEXT WEEK ABOUT YOUR QUITTING AND THEN WHEN YOU REACH A WEEK AND YOU STILL DON;T SMOKE THEN YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DICKSUCKING LIPS CLOSED. AND IN A YEAR i WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:35 PM       

Jelly, baby?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM       
<3

I can't stay mad at you.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM       
GW I remember you telling us all you quit smoking a while back. I remember because I replied that I thought you should take it up again.

It would be a crime if you lived longer than I did.

And you're addicted to Kratom now? I had to google that. So, how do you know you are addicted to it? Don't shy away from telling me; you did put the fact in because you wanted people to bring it up.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
GW I remember you telling us all you quit smoking a while back. I remember because I replied that I thought you should take it up again.
I took your advice, obviously.

Quote:
So, how do you know you are addicted to it?
Because I get sick when I don't take it and get ornery and work below full functionality when I don't take enough. It's up to a once-a-day thing now, even when I'm not working.

Its withdrawals are only about half as intense as other opiates, so it wouldn't really be a hard thing to quit, but I also like it. A lot.
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM       
How long have you been taking it?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:57 PM       
Like this? Since about December. I first ate it something like a year and a half ago.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:58 PM       
XTREME EDITING AHEAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm just upset that i didn't notice the EXACT post that rolled it over

coulda done something real special!
COOKIES FOR EVERYONE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:05 PM       
COOKIES FOR SOME, MINIATURE AMERICAN FLAGS FOR OTHERS
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
XTREME EDITING AHEAD
tbh i'm considering disabling the edit button for everyone but admins
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:29 PM       
I don't think non mods can see which post is # whatever. IDK maybe it's in a secret place
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:31 PM       
i'm pretty sure you can. it's to the left of the report post button.