Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 06:15 PM        Ask Willie
Willie seems like the only person here I would trust to give me answers that I need, not necessarily the ones I want.

Dear Willie,
Is there a thread to post pictures I find amusing and/or should I create on if there isn't.

Tadao
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 07:23 PM       
make a new one or post it in the chat room thread i guess

but THIS thread should have been in questions and suggestions
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
Hey willie, what's your highest score?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
14740, for the word "frumps"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
I FIND THIS THREAD INTELLECTUALLY SATISFYING
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 01:24 AM       
I'm going to call you Wills Bill, do you like being called Wills Bill?

Wills Bill! Wills Bill! Wills Bill!
OH GOD
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
do you like being called mr advenutres relative
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 01:45 AM       
I find it too long, though on the other hand I like saying "Wills Bill", but yeah I don't mind.

I'll post any other names I can think of though, Wills Bill. :D Heck, I think this whole idea should be a seperate thread! 8*D

P.S. Jigaboo!
OH GOD
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 04:11 AM       
WIRKUS >:o
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 05:05 AM       
Mr Willie can you tell me the meaning of life?
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 05:15 AM       
Also, exist life after BAN?
OH GOD
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 07:24 AM       
MAYBE
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
Dear Willie,
What do penguins think about while being disemboweled by leopard seals?
OH GOD
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 07:36 PM       
"i hope my beak gets lodged in his throat and he chokes, the son of a bitch"
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
dear willie,

what do you think of professional wrestling
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
i think it's not as bad as scientology
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
do vegans eat eggs

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
no because ska sucks
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
how do you feel about winning the popularity contest with 9 votes when chojin only got two
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:57 PM       
i h* it
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:58 PM       
addendum to previous answer: i liked pro wrestling a lot better when andy kaufman was doin it
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:11 PM       
Dear Willie,
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:20 PM       
man i seriously did this one time

i think it was uhh 134
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Dear Willie,

What will I die from?
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:41 PM       
coyotes will get you