FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 05:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez
this is from the scattered information i remember my girlfriend telling me, whose mom is a doctor, so i'm no expert myself,

but apparently delaying one's period isnt really harmful, it may actually be beneficial to do so if you have anxiety problems and you're in a particularly bad space, because you dont need that BS right then.
but usually you can go for about 3-4 months without having a period. after that, the stuff inside that needs to slough off but has been building for all that time really needs to go. i didnt know if it's actually unhealthy to go longer than that or if it's just unadvisable, since when you finally do get your period, it would be a nasty one, but yeah, you can do that and it's totally fine.

hell, there's even birth control doctors prescribe so that you only have your period 3-4 times a year.
I haven't had a period in over a year...AND I FUCKING LOVE IT! I'm on Depro-Vera (the birth control that comes with a syringe) and it's the best! No periods, no mood swings, none of the monthly symptoms at all! When I do finally have a period again it'll be like The Shining I'm sure...but it's so worth it right now!
yeah, but that one is kinda hardcore. my aunt did it and she hemorraghed right the fuck out in front of the doctors and everything.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:11 AM       
Luckily I don't plan on going off the Depro Vera until my hubby and I wanna make babies...and that won't be anytime real soon. I'm a heavy bleeder anyways.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 12:42 PM       
deprovera is progesterone (i think) which is safer for most people (if anybody's considering birthcontrol) but one thing to keep in mind is that deprovera is a progesterone and i think that's the pregnancy hormone so it can make your nipples get all crazy looking and produce milk :O
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 11:27 PM       
I have not produced any milk yet, but my nipples are puffy. I think they look better like this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 01:09 PM       
i like slightlypuffy/big nipples too but have you ever seen the boobs that look like nipples instead of breasts? You know, thenipple covers the whole thing? I've heard that's from too much progesterone, but I'm just assuming that's correct from something i read, it might've been an exaggeration. I don't think it causes milk production, unless you have a lack/withdrawl of it actually. So maybe there's no need to worry until you're coming off of it.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:16 AM       
My girl does that to me sometimes, too. The whole take her shitty mood out on me thing. Generally i just tell her to cut the shit out, and if she's trying to be mad at me, i just laugh at how friggin irrational she's being. Eventually she gets over it and life goes on.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:20 AM       
You think that works, until one day you find out she's catalogued every incident and blows up and cries and screams and pouts and then you have to spend all evening preparing SCENTED CANDLES and playing salsa music.
RectalWart is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 05:26 PM       
Or frantically searching for a theater playing Dr Zhivago....
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:56 PM       
time to change the record.