Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:11 AM       
wow, that was actually a great show :<

You'd think that it being live and having a different co-host each episode would be a recipe for disaster, but it works somehow.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:13 AM       
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:28 AM       
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA ;<
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:31 AM       
DON'T WORRY, FELLERS! WE DEFENDED THE I-MOCK NAME RIGHT UNTIL THE END!

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:45 AM       
i get the feeling that i was in one of the shittier chats, re kept referencing shit that wasn't going on in mine ;< and now you are too ;<
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 04:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
JUSTIN.TV IS I-MOCKERY TERRITORY
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
The chat chojin was in was the one that they kept telling us to go to to give mock credit for viewership; I had two windows open.

The chat we were in was fun. Misdemonar and I kept getting banned for typing in all caps and then for any mention of rebellion and oppression.

Then I got banned from from all ustream chatrooms for saying "yo mama!" when they said we wanted parting gifts.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
Really? For yo mama? That's weak!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
hey tadao did you even watch any of that movie with all of the moderator cocksucking you were doing?
The Wolf
Old May 9th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
YEAH REALLY
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
No the movie was boring as shit so I decided to make a case against you fags.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
I watched it for Denise Crosby. :<
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
zomboid kinda sucked on the chat

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
darkvare kind of sucked on the chat
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:58 PM       
KAHLJORN KINDA GOT HIS MOTHER FUCKED IN THE CHAT
BANNED

Old May 9th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
OH THATS REALISTIC

IF ANYONES MOTHER GOT FUCKED IN CHAT ITS YOU WHILE YOU WERE IN YOUR LITTLE TEN MINUTE TIME OUTS ALL NIGHT YOUR MOMMA SHOWED UP AND WAS ALL MISDEMONAR GET IN THAT CORNER WHILE I GET CHAT BANGED DONT TURN AROUND YET MISDEMONAR STAY THERE JUST A LITTLE LONGER QUIT PEEKING MIDEMONAR JUST KEEP LOOKIN THE OTHER WAYYYYY.
OKAY IM OUTTA SWEETY LET ME GIVE YOU A KISS. NOW BE A GOOD BOY

Personally i was surprised at how long you retained lip contact with her during that kiss i mean you know where her mouth went you kept watching out of the corner of your eyes!
Old May 9th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
YEAH WELL MY MOMS DEAD
BANNED

Old May 9th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
NOW WE KNOW WHY: TWO-HUNDRED COCK GANGBANG.
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
CORPSEFUCKER
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
Thanks to you guys that watched the show and poop on you who didn't.
There were some technical difficulties in my chat station during the show so sorry if I missed out on some of your comments. Justin.tv was particularly a problem for some reason.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:33 AM       
Yeah thanks again for watching guys. Doing this show really is too much fun and I love seeing how the guests along with everybody else in the chat rooms react. Speaking of the chat rooms, we don't have any log files of them, so if any of you are able to save everything that's been said in the chat room during the next show, please let me know cuz I'd love to check out everything I miss out on. I only get to hear what's going on in there from what Miss Diagnosis tells me, cuz the rest of the show I'm having to watch the movie with the guest.

Also, for those of you who would like a copy of the Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum theme song, you can now download the MP3 of it at:
http://www.docmock.com/?p=72

You'll also see that I've uploaded the intro video of the show there. But here, I'll go ahead and embed it in this thread too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzSMv9qnQX8

Hope you guys will check out the show again this Friday!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
I didn't get to stay for the whole thing (damn morning shifts!) but it was pretty great from what I saw.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD