Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 10:45 PM        THE FUCKTARD FILES: I-MOCKERY VETS
Making a single thread about each fucktard vet would take up an entire forum. It isn’t really necessary anyway, since they’re all pretty much interchangeable.

Oh sure, some are whinier than others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
This guy is new, and he's annoyingly over-enthusiastic to GET TO KNOW everybody. It's almost like it's his first day at work or something and he's trying to make a good impression.
some are more redundant AND whiney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by huond
this show is probably the worst show to ever exist ever fucking fuck fuck fuck i hate it and anything that likes it is automatically a cunt. my tv is a cunt for not blowing up when it comes on.
some are preoccupied with homosexuality due to their own sexual confusion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus
he also seems to have some ass-fetish for our good friend Ninjavenom
but the basic presence of fucking idiocy is ALWAYS there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARTINMOWLER
Duh, I’m a fucking sheep who’s going along with the fucking fucktard crowd!
Granted I’ve never been impressed by any of the fucktard vets that waste their lives on this shitheap website, but lately they’ve been particularly pathetic. The latest example of their fucktardery, is their “hilarious” use of the word “cunt”.

Quote:
What's that? The person who offended you with his or her cuntiness doesn't HAVE a CUNT FILE? Well no problem! feel free to start one yourself! It's easy: all you need to do is start it off with the words THE CUNT FILES: (all caps) followed by THE EXACT PASTING of the person's username, with ONE SPACE between the "THE CUNT FILES:" and the username. ALL THREADS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS OFFICIAL CUNT FILES AND THEY WILL NOT BE VALID A COURT OF CUNT LAW.

Yeah, as you can see, we’re dealing with REAL originality here.

The concept isn’t exactly ground breaking. All it is is a boring excuse to verbally rape fucktard noobs. You see fucktard “vets” have incredibly low self esteem and fear a real challenge, so they attempt to hold on to their sorry high status positions on the board (Because in REAL life they’re all emotional cripples who are fucking social rejects) by beating any new person that joins these fucktard boards.
This way the noob either becomes angry or hurt enough to leave forever, OR so demoralized that they grow to love the abuse, and will even debase themselves, often in the hopes that they’ll be accepted. Of course that day will never come. This latest use of the word cunt is just another way to do this.

This cycle of vet fucktardery isn’t likely to change anytime soon. If the fucktard noobs allow these fucktard vets treat them this way, then they fucking deserve what they fucking get. BUT if these fucking noobs would actually fight back and have a fucking spine, THEN perhaps the cycle can end.

So then, if there's a fucktard vet that's picking on you, I give you the chance to fight back and post their unoriginal fucktard comments here for all to laugh at and be amused by! Because remember, just because they've been here longer, doesn't mean that they're ANY less fucktarded than you!

Oh and Fucktard Files is WAY fucking catchier than Cunt Files, fucktards!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM       
Mad Max, you speak for the little guy just like Michael Moore.

dipshed
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 10:51 PM       
Whoops I mean George W. Bush!

dipshed
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 10:52 PM       
Whoops I mean Yasser Arafat :RIP

Old Nov 12th, 2004, 11:22 PM       
Whoops! As you can see GADZOOKS has felt the need post his own fucktard comments!

Old Nov 12th, 2004, 11:44 PM       
This entire forum is depressingly moronic.

huond is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 12:32 AM       
im not a vet im not a vet im not a vet im not a vet im not a vet im not a vet

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 12:50 AM       
You're attempting to act like one of those fucktards, which makes you a fucking vet ass kisser. Besides it doesn't change the fact that you're still redundant, whiney, AND a fucktard.

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 01:45 AM       
max max your such a BORE

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
max max your such a BORE
Ah see, this is a perfect example of a fucktard vet quote!

Notice when faced by a superior opponent such as myself. The fucktard vet is unable to think up a suitable come back! (Though "thinking" is a process that most fucktard vets are unable to do anyway)

Mocker
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 02:46 AM       
booore-ring

why dont you spice things up a bit wiseguy

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 02:53 AM       
Quote:
booore-ring

why dont you spice things up a bit wiseguy
Beautiful! The fucktard is providing his own idiotic statements for this thread!

Now we'll see if he'll learn his lesson OR continue with this exercise in futility. Some fucktards "get it" sooner than others.

Jixby, you're starting to sound like Milhouse. That's NOT a good thing, fucktard.
Mocker
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 03:02 AM       
oh
WTF is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 04:05 AM       
Ha, ha, ha… Mad Max, for what it is worth I fully support your brilliant idea. Fucktard noob I may be, but a fighting fucktard noob I am for sure. I now officially join the ranks of Mad Max’s legion and will give my life as Mad Max deemed fit. Master, your wish is my command.

Thank you FS for letting me see the light. FS deemed it necessary to practice his “intelligent” vet bullshit on me in the Love Line forum where I was really trying to make a positive contribution. Instead FS tried to show the whole world that he is just about the coolest guy around on I-Mockery. FS, you failed dearly, and I will soon show you how. You fell for the oldest strategy in the book, wise ass. English is my second language and still I fucking tricked you with stupidest bullshit.

Here is my reply to his olde "fag" shot at me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Gullible, Psychotic, and by replying on a noobs post with 5 replies (one after the other), also no Self-Confidence. But that’s ok. We are in the General Blabber Forum and we all help each other out here. You are just suffering from a nervous disorder affecting the young and inexperienced. You call it zeal. If you let go of the pm button for a minute it will assist in your recovery.
O look, the oldest stupidest trick in the book. It is the old “create the impression that he is taking the mock off the board and pm’ing his enemy about something. But what?”. O shit, I just hope he does not respond to this one, it is a TRAP, for sure!!

Alas he is stupid. Walked right into it!! Well, let him have it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
If you let go of the pm button for a minute it will assist in your recovery.
I... don't recall ever pm-ing you.
Well, FS, then I don't know. There is an 16 year boy claiming to be a transvestite sending me messages under your name "FS" stating that he is just secretly posting to the Love Line forum and being unfunny to release some pent-up sexual energy for pre-school boys. Now, given the fact that I was busy strategically pulling him into a screaming rage with my replies, I was just as surprised to see the pm’s under your name.

However, this boy/girl claims he/she is “FS” and apparently, he thought that by posting 5 replies in immediate succession will thus release some of the sexual energy. When obviously it did not, he/she started pm’ing me like crazy. I got so fucking irritated that I said that I am going to tell the whole forum about this shit and will blow his (“FS”) cover for sure. You won’t believe what the little fucker pm’ed me then. He said he was going to post in the Love Line forum that he is not pm’ing me at all and words to the following effects: I... don't recall ever pm-ing you. Shit, these damn fraudies you know!! :/
Now, let us see how he get out of this one. I do assume that because he is a vet, so obviously his reply will be BRILLIANT. I mean, I am just a noob and one just has to listen to the MASTERS, isn’t it?

Here follow FS’s reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
you're pretty ridiculous, you know?
Ooooohhhh. I’ve been penetrated. Such brilliance, such, such Mockery!!!

FS, I ENTER YOU FOR THE OFFICIAL FUCKTARD’S FILES, SHIT-WIT

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 05:10 AM       
Max, if I were you, I'd disassociate with this fucktard faster than you can say 'fucktard!'
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 07:29 AM       
Illuminating!
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 09:25 AM       
BANNED!!!

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 11:52 AM       
I add ArrowX as a candidate. the fact that he is sooo tough with the noobs and then turns around and brag about him being an l33t h4xor as a kind of mock, deserves no better. look at this in reply to a post by sadie saying he must "sit down and shutup". lo and behold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX
NOW WAY I"m too much of 4 L337 h4X0r
shut up. you may be a vet mocker and for you it is sooo important and all. but personally i just fuking hate it when an noob scriptkiddie brags on other message boards that he/ she is sooo l33t. scriptkiddies that sweat stuff like this is pathetic you hear. you dont even know how to spell "root" or trace route ZekeySpaceyLizard behind. if you want to brag about shit like this *4 L337 h4X0r* i will only believe you when you post your badge that stated that you have captured "root" on the wargames-server on www.astalavista.com. then and only then you can post words like *I am a 4 L337 h4X0r* for bragging rights. until then, shut the fuck up.

i now hold before you ArrowX, the most elite hacker of all time. ladies and gentlemen, the man that companies and countries hire to assist them. assist them in beating the competion by denail-of-service attack, so fluently and silently executed that even 128bit encryption firewalls dissapear before your very eyes. the man that countries employes to silently obtain their enemies deepest secrets. that man, ladies and gentlemen is no-one other than our very own ArrowX. the man, ArrowX, that hides secretely from prying hands and silent killing methods employed by spies and spec. operatives world-wide to ensure that their most danerous enemies dissapear forever. that man, ladies and gentlemen, are hiding in no other place than the Mock war Forum on I-Mockery.net!!!!

ArrowX, you are a lair and unless you do what i said in my reply to you above, i will forever call you a damn lair and a cheat, fucktard!!
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 12:32 PM       
WTF stop it you are HURTING THEM
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 12:35 PM       
HE WAS FUCKING JOKING IN A IRONIC NOT FUNNY KIND OF WAY, ANY IDIOT CAN SEE THAT NOW STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT.

geez if i have to go into another thread and hear your verbal diarrhea on the subject i will not be happy.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 12:36 PM       
gah that was directed at WTF not Mr. Vagiclean.

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Fucktard noob I may be, but a fighting fucktard noob I am for sure. I now officially join the ranks of Mad Max’s legion and will give my life as Mad Max deemed fit. Master, your wish is my command.
Shit, I thought that fucktard SevenForce was banned.
ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 06:19 PM       
Mad Max swears because he cares.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 06:41 PM       
Wow Max. I was gone for a day and you did this.

I love you!

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
Wow Max. I was gone for a day and you did this.

I love you!